Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Where to get some good proxies for cracking ?

by DDSMamene - 25 March, 2019 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (DDSMamene) - Unhide
DDSMamene  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Yo , just wondering where to get some good proxies at cheap prices or free for cracking ? (I guess good proxies are only accesible by paying, but where to get them for cheap ? ) Hype
This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Cheapest out there is allproxies.net (owned by me).
You can crack literally everything with em (excluded neftlix)
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
This post is by a banned member (peterfoy) - Unhide
peterfoy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 March, 2019 - 10:46 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
Cheapest out there is allproxies.net (owned by me).
You can crack literally everything with em (excluded neftlix)

I know I can compare yours relatively close to a private proxy grabber in Russian forums and they share a common difference, one being that some private depending on what their paid source is - to grab from; usually get higher quality proxies that work smoothly for Netflix, having the benefit of a mind that small user-base is using them. For @Zombie , your proxy business model is quite troubling, as I've seen more successful ones where they give out credits for each customer and limit users from fucking-up every proxy that is listed. I have tested your proxies and they do work, although it's like using Proxyscrape and I haven't seen that you've expanded to better way of delivering your proxies, I mean if you have lot's of customers in there, then before each new proxy list update comes out, the proxies will be a tough cookie for any popular service - for cracking, to be used smoothly. Although don't worry @Zombie , I feel you  Pepe

Sadly, I do know where you could get good proxies for cracking but since is cracked.to and I have a bit of a sympathy how most things in the marketplace are like, which majority go up-side down with little to no sales. I rather look what the listed options are from members in this forum that offer you. If you PM me, then I don't mind to consider giving you a hint but nothing else than that. @DDSMamene

Thug life for most nowadays fine
SPACE FOR RENTING, PM OFFERS  :comfy:
This post is by a banned member (haynghe1) - Unhide
haynghe1  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
hey there , allproxies.net are scam now ??? i buy key then get nothing in dashboard ???