Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Handing out vouch copies for my new forex service

by SanD3 - 08 September, 2020 - 12:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (SanD3) - Unhide
SanD3  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
I've just opened a new automated forex service where clients can connect their MT4 account to my algorithms.
I'm one of the few that actually shows live results for everyone to see.
Thread can be found here

I need some reputable members to vouch for my service. (Atleast contributor role)
Would be nice if you've already signed up with a broker. If not, you have to be willing to go through a possible KYC procedure when signing up with one.
Real and demo accounts are both welcome, as long as it's on the MT4 platform.

I currently provide 4 diffrent profiles. A random profile will be assigned to you.

Vouch copy can take up to 3 months since my service is aiming at long-term investments. Vouch copy ends either when the 3 months has passed, or the account has a 100% gain.
At the end of the vouch copy, you will give an honest review of the service in my discord server AND on the thread. Picture with profits is appreciated, but not a must.

If you are interested in receiving a vouch copy, pm me on discord: Pitt#1171
You can also join the server and create a ticket. Click on my signature to join the server.
SanD3  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump.
SanD3  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump.
SanD3  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump.
SanD3  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Sizzle1) - Unhide
Sizzle1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 September, 2020 - 12:31 PM)P1TT Wrote: Show More
I've just opened a new automated forex service where clients can connect their MT4 account to my algorithms.
I'm one of the few that actually shows live results for everyone to see.
Thread can be found here

I need some reputable members to vouch for my service. (Atleast contributor role)
Would be nice if you've already signed up with a broker. If not, you have to be willing to go through a possible KYC procedure when signing up with one.
Real and demo accounts are both welcome, as long as it's on the MT4 platform.

I currently provide 4 diffrent profiles. A random profile will be assigned to you.

Vouch copy can take up to 3 months since my service is aiming at long-term investments. Vouch copy ends either when the 3 months has passed, or the account has a 100% gain.
At the end of the vouch copy, you will give an honest review of the service in my discord server AND on the thread. Picture with profits is appreciated, but not a must.

If you are interested in receiving a vouch copy, pm me on discord: Pitt#1171
You can also join the server and create a ticket. Click on my signature to join the server.
Do you do day trading signals as well?