Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Handling with the ex-boyfriend of my girlfriend

by JhonFromTokyo - 20 February, 2023 - 03:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (JhonFromTokyo) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 February, 2023 - 03:19 PM by JhonFromTokyo. Edited 1 time in total.)
So the ex boyfriend of my girlfriend keeps calling her with different numbers and anonymous. He has also created multiple instagram accounts to stalk her. He wants to have a chat with her but she doesn't want to do anything with him. So as her boyfriend I stepped up as a man should (in my opinion). Since he keeps disturbing my girlfriend I kinda want to do something back. I have his (Dutch) phone number. Any ideas on what I can do, I was thinking of hiring a SMS bombing service. This is my first thread on here, havent been on this site for almost 3 years. If I said anything bad or wrong I would like to hear it. Also trying to buy premium but waiting for the PP exch ticket to get picked up.
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jerrydont68) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
just ignore
This post is by a banned member (pyro8367) - Unhide
pyro8367  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
KnightChampion makes a good point, you taking matters into your own hands can only make the situation worse.

You should do everything that you can to support your girlfriend, but encourage her to call police so that the professionals can deal with the ex-boyfriend.
This post is by a banned member (Marshh) - Unhide
Marshh  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
wtf idk why everyone is saying u shouldn't take matters into own hands if he is harassing her punish him.
This post is by a banned member (sluwvos) - Unhide
sluwvos  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
beat him up good i bet he wont bother your girlfriend anymore
[Image: standard.gif]
Drive 
This post is by a banned member (gh0st16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It doesn't seem from your post that you asked her what she wants you to do.  She's a grown-aSS woman.  She doesn't need you to decide things for her.