Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Has anyone purchased @Tigeh's refunding mentoring?

by Raw - 15 December, 2021 - 06:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 06:47 AM by Raw. Edited 1 time in total.)
As the title asked, I want to wonder if @Tigeh's refunding mentoring is worth it. I have contacted him multiple times about it and he has done very well at explaining to me how everything works. He is a great guy and I want to purchase his mentoring to make bank. I'm low on money since this Covid-19, so I thought doing this would be the fastest way to make money.

If you have purchased his mentoring, can you please tell me how it is? When did you do your first refund, how much profit have you made, and is it actually worth it? Thanks!

PepeBlush
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Lorenor) - Unhide
Lorenor  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Hello, the profit actually depends on you. I went all in, and bought it with zero after on my bank. Everything you get + the group (the group actually is the best imo, combined with Tigehs support) is way more than I expected first.
As I got in I needed a week for reading and understanding, after that I managed to do my first small refunds like zalando, mediamarkt etc. Yesterday I ordered my first big Amazon order and I am sure to get the refund with these guys and Tigeh in my back. Even my payment for Tigeh failed twice and he was very patient with me, really good guy
My english isn‘t perfect but I hope you understood it, go get the mentorship it‘s more than worth it, believe me. Didn‘t even know about refunding and in 2-3 weeks I already made about 2k profit going up fast now
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 12:17 PM)Lorenor Wrote: Show More
WHello, the profit actually depends on you. I went all in, and bought it with zero after on my bank. Everything you get + the group (the group actually is the best imo, combined with Tigehs support) is way more than I expected first.
As I got in I needed a week for reading and understanding, after that I managed to do my first small refunds like zalando, mediamarkt etc. Yesterday I ordered my first big Amazon order and I am sure to get the refund with these guys and Tigeh in my back. Even my payment for Tigeh failed twice and he was very patient with me, really good guy
My english isn‘t perfect but I hope you understood it, go get the mentorship it‘s more than worth it, believe me. Didn‘t even know about refunding and in 2-3 weeks I already made about 2k profit going up fast now

Wow, thanks for your reply. I hope this can change my life.
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Blepop) - Unhide
Blepop  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 06:46 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
As the title asked, I want to wonder if @Tigeh's refunding mentoring is worth it. I have contacted him multiple times about it and he has done very well at explaining to me how everything works. He is a great guy and I want to purchase his mentoring to make bank. I'm low on money since this Covid-19, so I thought doing this would be the fastest way to make money.

If you have purchased his mentoring, can you please tell me how it is? When did you do your first refund, how much profit have you made, and is it actually worth it? Thanks!

PepeBlush

good luck making a bank
[Image: G3RU3aI.gif]
Ad by firewizard 

Join for Daily Bulk Drops 
This post is by a banned member (IlILegendaryIlI) - Unhide