Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Has anyone tried rotating rpg systems before?

by cory6 - 10 December, 2023 - 03:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (cory6) - Unhide
cory6  
Registered
Threads
So me and my group have been playing dnd and Call of Cthulhu for over two years now (we all had proir experience with dnd before), and i noted that there's something that is miss from both of these systems and wanna try out more.

So we had an idea, once one of our dnd campaign is done we will run games in different systems. One/two month of a shorter campaign in a new system, one month of rest and learning a new system (a.k.a reading the books) and repeat.

Has anybody tried something like that? Does this sound like viable strategy?
And if yes what systems do you recommend for a system like this? (we have a list already but the more the merrier so we can actuall chose what we wanna play)
This post is by a banned member (cory6) - Unhide
cory6  
Registered
Threads
(10 December, 2023 - 03:01 PM)cory6 Wrote: Show More
So me and my group have been playing dnd and Call of Cthulhu for over two years now (we all had proir experience with dnd before), and i noted that there's something that is miss from both of these systems and wanna try out more.

So we had an idea, once one of our dnd campaign is done we will run games in different systems. One/two month of a shorter campaign in a new system, one month of rest and learning a new system (a.k.a reading the books) and repeat. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->omegle xender  

Has anybody tried something like that? Does this sound like viable strategy?
And if yes what systems do you recommend for a system like this? (we have a list already but the more the merrier so we can actuall chose what we wanna play)

I got this,...