Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Hello Cracked.to! New aspiring SE'er

by WhoIsSly - 23 October, 2019 - 07:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (WhoIsSly) - Unhide
WhoIsSly  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2019 - 07:37 PM by WhoIsSly.)
Hello there Cracked.to!

My name is Sly and I've always been particularly lucky when it comes to in person face to face SE'ing. I have tons of experience sneaking into places by convincing staff/security that I am a higher ranking official or person that is apart of the event. This was many years before it became a popular internet trend where people started posting it on YouTube. I've gotten to meet plenty of celebrities and got to experience the best times by getting VIP and Staff credentials.

I have plenty of methods that I've used to get on wards of 12+ people into events at a time. (Raves, Zoo's, Disneyland, Six Flags, Concerts, Festivals, Conventions, and many others). I'd like to implement my SE'ing into other means such as refunding and other ways possible. I'm open to helping other's that want to get into a sold out event, don't want to buy a ticket, or simply broke. I've been there as a young kid wanting to get into these events but not having the money to do so. But then when I started having money to get into these events I figured, I can get in for free... so why not?

If anyone can guide me into the right direction to learning how to do refunds or if you would like some guidance with getting into places, feel free to reach out!
This post is by a banned member (hug) - Unhide
hug  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello please read rules
[Image: ezgif-1-3583a31dbd9b.gif] Rules, Guidelines & Helpful Links [Image: ezgif-1-3583a31dbd9b.gif]

General Rules - Posting Rules - Shoutbox Rules

Usergroups - FAQ - Buy Credits - Awards
This post is by a banned member (bagwis) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(23 October, 2019 - 07:36 PM)WhoIsSly Wrote: Show More
Hello there Cracked.to!

My name is Sly and I've always been particularly lucky when it comes to in person face to face SE'ing. I have tons of experience sneaking into places by convincing staff/security that I am a higher ranking official or person that is apart of the event. This was many years before it became a popular internet trend where people started posting it on YouTube. I've gotten to meet plenty of celebrities and got to experience the best times by getting VIP and Staff credentials. I have plenty of methods that I've used to get on wards of 12+ people into events at a time. (Raves, Zoo's, Disneyland, Six Flags, Concerts, Festivals, Conventions, and many others). I'd like to implement my SE'ing into other means such as refunding and other ways possible. I'm open to helping other's that want to get into a sold out event, don't want to buy a ticket, or simply broke. I've been there as a young kid wanting to get into these events but not having the money to do so. But then when I started having money to get into these events I figured, I can get in for free... so why not?

If anyone can guide me into the right direction to learning how to do refunds or if you would like some guidance with getting into places, feel free to reach out!
welcome to cracked.to!! 

remember to read rules!! see u around :pepo: mr Se'E'E'E'"e'E'ER Hype

This post is by a banned member (Unicorn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DarknessIsGod) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Pruned4773) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jorj) - Unhide
jorj  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
... learning to do refunds ....

What the heck does that mean ??
This post is by a banned member (WhoIsSly) - Unhide
WhoIsSly  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I just finished reading all the rules and I'm looking forward to releasing my methods soon.