Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Help] FitBit SE.

by ThemYouAndMe - 17 January, 2020 - 11:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
So yeah, i tried to SE my first FitBit (Versa 2). I was telling them that there was a weird, black substance leaking from the Fitbit itself, and i suspect it to be a battery fluid. Told them that im afraid to touch that because it could burn my skin and shit like that. The REP told me to deliver back the broken fitbit to their warehouse to get my replacement, i told them that i already tried to do that but the delivery company doesn't accept ant packages with fluid, especially if its biohazard (Battery fluid or whatever). The REP continued to tell me to send back my fitbit, ignoring the fact the the delivery company doesn't accept it.

The question is: Is my story just shit, or the story is good enough but i just got the worst REP possible? Thanks <3

This post is by a banned member (JustKyle) - Unhide
JustKyle  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 January, 2020 - 11:49 PM)MGKK Wrote: Show More
So yeah, i tried to SE my first FitBit (Versa 2). I was telling them that there was a weird, black substance leaking from the Fitbit itself, and i suspect it to be a battery fluid. Told them that im afraid to touch that because it could burn my skin and shit like that. The REP told me to deliver back the broken fitbit to their warehouse to get my replacement, i told them that i already tried to do that but the delivery company doesn't accept ant packages with fluid, especially if its biohazard (Battery fluid or whatever). The REP continued to tell me to send back my fitbit, ignoring the fact the the delivery company doesn't accept it.

The question is: Is my story just shit, or the story is good enough but i just got the worst REP possible? Thanks <3

seems like a trashy rep to me. But, Fitbit are tight!
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 January, 2020 - 12:06 AM)JustKyle Wrote: Show More

Tried with 3 different reps, they all say the same. That they can't do anything unless i send them the broken fitbit.

This post is by a banned member (JustKyle) - Unhide
JustKyle  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 January, 2020 - 12:28 AM)MGKK Wrote: Show More

Tried with 3 different reps, they all say the same. That they can't do anything unless i send them the broken fitbit.
was it you on n.to?
anyway i seen some replies about buying a replist?
try that.
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 January, 2020 - 12:39 AM)JustKyle Wrote: Show More
(18 January, 2020 - 12:28 AM)MGKK Wrote: Show More

was it you on n.to?
anyway i seen some replies about buying a replist?
try that.

Yeah that was me, i tried to find the replist leaked, and someone who sells it, can't find anyone.

This post is by a banned member (iPulse) - Unhide
iPulse  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Been getting this kind of response from them a lot recently, guess they just tightened up a bit
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 January, 2020 - 12:53 AM)iPulse Wrote: Show More
Been getting this kind of response from them a lot recently, guess they just tightened up a bit

I just got the form like 5 mins ago. Sent it. Do you know how much time aprox would it take for them to confirm?