Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Help] Payment Issues With Shoppy.gg Store.

by VivaUpgrades - 29 June, 2019 - 02:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (VivaUpgrades) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello guys,

I'm facing problems with my shoppy.gg store. Nobody can purchase anything off my store. Anyone facing the same
problems? Please let me know, I'm looking for someone who can help me out. Thank you!

Discord: TheOnlyDave#2357
Telegram: @Spotifyplugg

Have a great day/night,
Dave
This post is by a banned member (Uala) - Unhide
Uala  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2019 - 03:48 AM by Uala.)
This already happened and it's not just with Shoppy.
What happens is that the btc went up a lot and the fees are very high.
Then what are the people who do the Custom Fee and pay few cents, which makes the payment takes a long time to reach the seller and may end up being canceled and not receive your refund or the product.
I had to contact Shoppy and Blockchain to recover $20.

That is your problem?
If you don't wanna get reported or banned or be a leecher? Just Hit the Like Button just below my post.

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f...303766.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Minhhieu02011999pro) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
HOW TO CONTACT SHOPYY I AM A VIETNAMESE AND I AM ALSO LIKE
This post is by a banned member (stevehayes) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (christopherwatkins) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2020 - 09:32 AM by christopherwatkins.)
Yes, this might work for him. Speaking about payment systems, well this could be really tricky because there are so many payment apps that could steal your money, or could freeze them and you won't be able to use them. This is what happened to a friend of mine when he was trying to buy himself a couple of new Nike shoes. I don't know why the payment system he was using told him that he is trying to buy inappropriate content or something like this and froze his account with nearly a 1000$. He could not have his money even now, and there is a year since then. So, we had made an investigation to find this website https://baxity.com/ that is providing some huge bonuses for the safest payment systems. You will get a free credit card from a well protected payment system, skrill or ecopayz, a VIP status for your payment account, a 1% cashback for every deposit and non deposit verification which will save a lot of time and some money too. So, if you want to be protected visit Baxity site.