Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Help a homeless hacker?

by luucy - 11 January, 2020 - 11:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (luucy) - Unhide
luucy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I've been living on the streets for quite a few months now. Recently I came up on a database with 60k users and 16k cards but they patched the vulnerability and I was unable to decrypt the data because it's encrypted with AES-256 using a private key that the admin sets. Currently I'm waiting for my friend to give me a server so I can launch a campaign targeting one of the emails I know an admin is using so I can capture admin credentials, reset the encryption key, and install a backdoor. My main focus is collecting dumps for my friend to cash out and generating combo lists for selling.

I wanted to see if anyone had a Dominos pizza account that I could use to get some food as the food bank doesn't open for quite some time.

Thanks,
Lucifer Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (Sqlmap) - Unhide
Sqlmap  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 January, 2020 - 11:32 PM)luucy Wrote: Show More
I've been living on the streets for quite a few months now. Recently I came up on a database with 60k users and 16k cards but they patched the vulnerability and I was unable to decrypt the data because it's encrypted with AES-256 using a private key that the admin sets. Currently I'm waiting for my friend to give me a server so I can launch a campaign targeting one of the emails I know an admin is using so I can capture admin credentials, reset the encryption key, and install a backdoor. My main focus is collecting dumps for my friend to cash out and generating combo lists for selling.

I wanted to see if anyone had a Dominos pizza account that I could use to get some food as the food bank doesn't open for quite some time.

Thanks,
Lucifer Fiesta
Look man, first of all. If you can do all of that hacking shit then you should probably know how to crack some Dominos Accounts. If not then there are tutorials out there to teach you. And it's not that hard. Second of all, in my opinion you probably aren't on the street but okay. 3rd of all, if you need accounts badly try to snipe some in cracked.to. Plus I posted something with dominos accounts but you would probably need a checker to see which one even works. Thats all I can do help you with buddy. I would give you some dominos accounts but you would also need money for taxes im pretty sure anyways. And I'm pretty sure dominos added some type of verification thingy so you would need a phone to bypass it. And I know how to bypass it. And I also don't have any time to crack dominos accounts for you and wait 10 hours just to dump some good and hq accounts. But if you do manage to get an account just reply back and I'll tell you how to bypass the verification thingy if you get it.