Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Hi guys

by s67 - 11 March, 2019 - 06:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (s67) - Unhide
s67  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Just signed up and am currently checking the board out. New to this sort of thing. Just looking around to see if cracking accounts is something that I might be interested in.
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2019 - 06:59 PM)s67 Wrote: Show More
Just signed up and am currently checking the board out. New to this sort of thing. Just looking around to see if cracking accounts is something that I might be interested in.

I hope you enjoy this forum, be sure not to leech so you don't get banned, but you seem legit
This post is by a banned member (s67) - Unhide
s67  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2019 - 07:33 PM)Her Wrote: Show More
(11 March, 2019 - 06:59 PM)s67 Wrote: Show More

I hope you enjoy this forum, be sure not to leech so you don't get banned, but you seem legit
Thanks, man. You seem like you know about this stuff so I've got a question. I've seen a few posts discussing something called 'black bullet', is this legit? I have read that you can no longer download the 'official' version -- is this true? How do people get it then? Sorry if this isn't the right place.