Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Homunculus Manga- WHAT THE FUCK

by Zer0Day - 19 September, 2019 - 12:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
Okay so- I was recommended this manga by god. Forum god.. not, god god with the beard. Anyways.

This guy walks up to this guy okay. And convinces him into drilling a hole into his head to bring out his psychic abilities, but he convinces by blackmailing him by taking away his car.

After a day and his abilities are revealed. And he can see peoples insecurities and shit. They go to these girls and the guy asks the psychic powers dude to pick out the girl that has the homunculus thing - Basically telling him to tell him which of them is INSECURE AS FUCK.

He does it. And using his powers and the dudes description of the girls insecurities and shit, The guy goes to her, FUCKS WITH HER MIND so much using her own insecurities against her, AND MAKES HER CONSENT TO BEING FUCKED AND LOSING HER VIRGINITY. Shes a fucking highschooler.

This reminds me of the time i was watching bojack horseman and bojacks friend was being harassed and bullied by her brothers and bojack just joined in like BITCH WHAT THE FUCK HELP HERRRR

._.
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (Hans693) - Unhide
Hans693  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
moved to archive kappa
[Image: H4ZGKs1.gif]