Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

House moving

by Nobility - 13 January, 2022 - 09:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nobility) - Unhide
Nobility  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, I will move out for the first time from my house. I am 23 and I was in the crypto when no one knew about it. Now I sold a big amount of my investments to move out. I want to take my stuff with me. Are there any tips on how to do it easier?
This post is by a banned member (Tackle) - Unhide
Tackle  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
got no tips but gl man  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (bananaVIIray) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Can I use long distance moving services?
This post is by a banned member (Norika) - Unhide
Norika  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I think such services are provided, but not in all cities.
This post is by a banned member (foriala) - Unhide
foriala  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 January, 2022 - 02:22 AM by foriala. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi all. I've never done it myself, but I've helped my friend John a lot in this business. He wanted to move all his stuff into his new house, including his appliances. I advised him https://localnlongdistancemovers.com/los-angeles/ to make his wishes come true. He could also not worry about the safety of his belongings since all of his possessions are insured. Good luck to everyone.
This post is by a banned member (PYROBLASTER) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Helen09) - Unhide
Helen09  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2022 - 06:50 PM by Helen09. Edited 2 times in total.)
It won't be a problem if you contact the special services. For example, when I moved from home I was well aware that on my own car, I will not take away everything, especially who knows in what condition it will even get there. So I used the moving services at https://calgarymoverspro.ca/ to make it easier on myself. These professionals quickly and without damage brought all my stuff. For which I was very happy.
This post is by a banned member (AsherStone) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I'm also planning to move into a new house, but I need to do some renovations in it first. I can already imagine how much money and how much hassle I will have with it...