Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How To E-Whore The Hard Way And Make $75 in 5 Hours.

by leo702 - 18 September, 2020 - 04:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (leo702) - Unhide
leo702  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey guys,

I'm new here. New to the whole e-whore community too. Would like to recap my story and my methods, and what I think could be improved upon.

I basically made a fake email, a fake amazon US account, a fake Kik account, and a fake Match account.

I got my pack from someone here in Cracked a couple months back. It's a really nice looking girl. Around early 20ish.

So within 1 hour after everything was set up (all the accounts), I just went on Match and started "liking" every guy I see who I *think* would be willing to pay and who I *think* is able to pay if I asked for money.

Now I'm not your typical ewhore who would basically just message horny guys for half an hour and then ask them if they want to buy my pics. I think that strategy is a bit outdated becos most guys will be able to suss this out nowadays, and, you could be banned from dating sites for doing this.

I would small talk 8-10 different men for an hour, before saying, "Hey, this stupid app keeps crashing on me. Sorry for my late replies. You know what, I like talking to you. Why don't you add me over on Kik so we can continue our convos further. Here's my Kik @blabla. I just downloaded it today and think it's a nice anonymous messaging platform."

If you're hot enough, and talk in a way that is flirtatious enough, even if they don't have Kik, they will download it! Note that not all of them will do so.

Once they're on Kik, send them a few pictures from ur gallery first (IMPORTANT - I'll explain why). Preferably, send non-nudes and risque photos first. Then, solicit them for their pics/videos. This is basically to get them "prepped up" for climax. And to get them more "invested" in you.

Now, why should you send a pic from ur gallery? Becos then, if they know anything about Kik, or if they've figured out by then how it works, they will proceed to ask for a LIVE picture. You need to lead them onto asking you for a LIVE risque picture. Then, this is where your jailbroken fake camera app comes in.

If you don't do things this way, and you send them a "LIVE" picture right away, when it comes to closing them, there is a possibility that they will ask for a video or a specific type of verification method like "Put a finger up and take a photo" or "write my name on a piece of paper and take a selfie" which is a whole other headache for you to do! (You need Adobe Photoshop, you need the know-how, and you need time.) This basically works as a workaround, though some men may still ask for verification even with this method, but definitely you will lower the chances of that happening if you do it this way.

Anyway, when they proceed to ask you for live risque photos, tell them you don't really want to. But you'll send a couple of risque ones ONLY for him cause you like him.

After you send it to them... Just go "hmmmm...."

And then they'll ask you "what's up baby?"

Hit them with the "I'm thinking about showing you my..." "But... I guess I'd want something in return. I can't just give to you away for free since I'm taking a massive risk."

If he's down, he's down. If he's not, just block him off Kik and move on.

I got 2 "clients" from this method. 1 sent $50. The other sent $25. Both AGCs.

Couple things to note:

From the dating site, I got 4 of them to move on over to Kik. 2 ended up paying. The other 2 were time-wasters who "wanted something more" and would not pay up. Just block them. That's a 50% closing rate btw. Super high.

This method is a lot less efficient. But by doing this, you can basically cultivate a virtual sugardaddy (a repeat client).

This method does not require many explicit pics. You're not selling them "packs"... You're selling them 1-2 live photos of the girl's pusy or thits.

In order for this to work, you need a few explicit pics with the girl's face in it. This makes it look all the more real. And oh, make sure her photos are "selfies" too. That is, self taken.

This method does require time and patience. BUT, if you can close 4-5 guys in a session... That's at least 150 bucks... Good money for how saturated the ewhoring market is nowadays.

What would make this method work more efficiently is if you create a whole persona for each girl you're pretending to be. This means having FB, Tw, IG, LinkedIn and Snap. Because oftentimes, guys want to see the girl's socials first before they start paying up. And if you have it all set up and it looks like you're real, you can get them to pay you 100s of bucks EACH.

In fact, to try to cross them over from the dating site to a Messaging app, very often they will ask for "IG or Snapchat"... It seems this is the preferred mode of communicating. So for that reason, I have established a Discord for all potential whorers to get this done. We can help each other out with this and get higher sales. I'll tell you about my detailed idea and I GUARANTEE it will work and give you higher sales. If you want to join, PM me. It's completely free, no strings attached. The only way we can do it, is if we pool our man power together. If you dislike my idea, then you can just exit my Group.

To conclude, for those looking to get into this whole ewhoring thing. Please note that it is not easy. For every guy that claims to make 200 bucks in 2 hours, there are 50 others who only make 20 bucks or, nothing at all even, in a whole day. To get everything set up too, requires hard work, a willingness to learn about more things you never thought you'd need, some patience, and, sometimes, some start-up money (not everything is zero cost).

The more time you give into this, the more customers you will be able to get. In order to do really well though, you'd need software, ebooks and other things... Which is available on this site, but for a price. I suggest you start things my way first to make some money, which you should then reinvest into this pursuit.

Good luck!

P.s. Sorry for long post.
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
your have to see a lot of dick to make money kek
[Image: Signature1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (leo702) - Unhide
leo702  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 September, 2020 - 09:53 AM)swap Wrote: Show More

Yes, unfortunately, you do. And let me tell you, that shit really messes with your head. Sometimes you just wanna take long breaks cause psychologically, it's eating away at your manhood and even, humanity. LOL.
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 September, 2020 - 10:47 AM)leo702 Wrote: Show More
(18 September, 2020 - 09:53 AM)swap Wrote: Show More

Yes, unfortunately, you do. And let me tell you, that shit really messes with your head. Sometimes you just wanna take long breaks cause psychologically, it's eating away at your manhood and even, humanity. LOL.
gl making money online with ew, ive gived up.
[Image: Signature1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Lounastoly) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2020 - 06:45 PM by Lounastoly.)
Thanks.you

That's help thank you