Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How To Stay Safe For Beginners

by FBI - 03 November, 2018 - 02:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (FBI) - Unhide
FBI  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Before we start, i have a full tutorial on how to stay safe from viruses or suspicious programs 
How to Stay Safe
Tools you will need : 

great antiVirus ( trust me you dont wana download anything from web without one  )

Virus total ( 2nd layer of protection ) ( sometimes might have false alerts on some checkers )

good vpn so your ip doesn't get leaked ( NordVPN VyperVPN Zenmate IpVanish HideMyAss )

Avirtual Machine or SandBoxie ( programs might have malware soo better be safe than sorry )

Things To Know :

Not Everyone Is Trust-able 
so if someone tells you to give them something or download things from them do some research before doing so

Don't Download Anything you see on the web 

Dont Click on random Links From People ( might be ip logger )

Not All Apps Are Safe To Use 
( Apps might have trojans / vuruses soo its better to use a vrm or sandboxie )

you're not ugly, you are just fat. go touch grass
This post is by a banned member (taylyn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (christion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (cayetano123) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Cortexi
Threads
1 Year of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->เว็บตรงufabet
Threads
1 Year of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->เว็บพนันที่คนเล่นเยอะที่สุด
Threads
1 Year of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->ufabetทางเข้ามือถือ
Threads
1 Year of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->www ufabet comลิ้งเข้าระบบ