Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How can i get the spiritual enlightment i need?

by boyeje9309 - 26 June, 2020 - 01:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (boyeje9309) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
title
This post is by a banned member (DanDelionVino) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
It really depends on what spiritual enlightenment you are looking for. what are you currently trying to work through ( you don't have to share if you don't want to) 

Some practical advice and help for life now and in the future, in general, I'd recommend "The Obstacle is The Way" by Ryan Holiday & "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius (the one translated by Gregory Hays)

Hope this helps
This post is by a banned member (inertfume) - Unhide
inertfume  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It really depends on what you mean, or seek, with spiritual enlightment. And in fact it depends on what works or not for you. A religion may help you with this goal, but it is not the only way to achieve it. Philosophy studies are also a good deal in my opinion, and might even mix with religious stuff (take a look at Saint Thomas Aquinas works, the greatest Catholic philosopher and theologian). I personally like reading about moral and ethics and then writing essays about it. If you are into it, take a look at classic Greek works and modern philosophers, take the one you feel is the most touching and write your thoughts about it.
This post is by a banned member (jakeyb123) - Unhide
jakeyb123  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
If you really want to find out what's out there, seek it for yourself and forsake everything that'll hold you back. I know what's out there, his name is Jesus. That's why all the NDE's point to him. Ask, and you shall receive...
This post is by a banned member (abrakadabra12) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Depends on your definition of enlightement anon. I would suggest to start seeing things for what they are instead of always determining whether it's good or evil. Also look up the Natural Laws!
This post is by a banned member (Raumfahrer) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 July, 2020 - 07:18 PM by Raumfahrer.)
Just learning psychology, philosophy and to a small extent neurology did provide me somewhat spiritual enlightment. However religious ppl would have other definition of it. It depends on you. Go read some Psychonaut Wiki and r/Psychonaut. I know that you can expect a different intellectual level on Reddit, but this particular sub connects bright and open-minded people.

In addition i recommend meditation. Just sit cross-legged and try carrying the whole world with your spine. He's supposed to be straight. At the begginning you focus on your breath. You'll notice how the thought storm calms down. Spiritual enlightment will come when you reach clear sky.
This post is by a banned member (folle) - Unhide
folle  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
try meditation. its hard in the beginning but it will surely help if you are consistent with  it