Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How do I get myself to learn programming?

by SynOwnsYou - 17 August, 2020 - 01:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (SynOwnsYou) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm currently 13, I have a friend who goes by iLinked who's 14. He created his own discord malware that would snatch your token, it would also inject itself into the discord process and steal your password if you re-login (This malware is called AnarchyGrabber3 if anyone's interested, give it a search) and hes reached amazing goals by the age of 14. And I feel like I could be doing better but am never able to get myself to sit down and properly learn, Currently I know Lua, C#, HTML, very little C++ and very little python. I know these languages pretty well but I definitely wouldn't consider myself an intermediate, Best way I can describe it is I'm just starting to become an intermediate, But I wanna go deeper, I want to learn more but cant get myself to do so because of motivation. Thus I'm asking, Any tips for actually learning? And how old are you and what languages do you know?
"This be clear I'm literally the smartest programmer to ever live."
This post is by a banned member (8929401XX592) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
iLinked sir is easy, its not programming, its virus creator, try buy an ebook of C#, its good if you learn how to make checkers, use them for yourself or even sell them.
HitLogz Account Shop

Best Account Shop on the Market!

Site: https://hitlogz.sellpass.io/
[Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Fez) - Unhide
Fez  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2020 - 01:54 AM)Iranito Wrote: Show More
iLinked sir is easy, its not programming, its virus creator, try buy an ebook of C#, its good if you learn how to make checkers, use them for yourself or even sell them.

Is there a specific ebook that you sudjest outside and inside the forum?