Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How do i leak my Ex's nudes without getting caught

by musclemonkey - 26 January, 2020 - 10:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (CIA) - Unhide
CIA  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
bitches aint shit bro just pm me the nudes ill take care of it
Sig Space for Sale
Contact CIA#6319
This post is by a banned member (CyberPunk444) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KingZed) - Unhide
KingZed  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 February, 2020 - 08:32 PM)CIA Wrote: Show More
bitches aint shit bro just pm me the nudes ill take care of it

savage. 

I like this guy haha. 

OP, the quicker you have a savage mentality the easier it will be to not let any other girl in the future have the chance to do that to you again. Just my opinion.
This post is by a banned member (Kashif123456789) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you so much for your Effort
This post is by a banned member (tema7981) - Unhide
tema7981  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
move on bro , make something with that shit.
This post is by a banned member (xanax_7x) - Unhide
xanax_7x  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 January, 2020 - 10:52 PM)musclemonkey Wrote: Show More
My ex of 3 years cheated on me, 4 months ago. It was really bad as during the break up she blamed me for everything,  and then i realised that there was another guy.
It was like an act, at first she pretended, then says we can be friends, then ghosted me, and said she doesn't want to talk.
She even pestered me for a birthday gift and dumped me 1 week after. i ended up ordering hundreds of dollars of stuff to her home like a fool. 

I feel like i've been played so hard. I've been trying to spend time to cool off. but even now i still feel really indignant.

So i have 2 questions:
1) Is it ever justified to do it? should i? At this point i don't even care no more (can guys who got cheated on weigh in?)
2) How do i do it without getting caught? she knows my PC broke down while i was still with her, so that seems like a good excuse 

Also, even if i do it, i won't leak it here to make the judgement fair...so please don't ask me for the nudes etc

don't make a mistake of deleting them.
nobody knows what future holds for you, you might need them
and don't  leak them bruh

trust me .
take care
This post is by a banned member (Sxmislander) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rafaelsanzi0) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
4chan
(26 January, 2020 - 10:52 PM)musclemonkey Wrote: Show More
My ex of 3 years cheated on me, 4 months ago. It was really bad as during the break up she blamed me for everything,  and then i realised that there was another guy.
It was like an act, at first she pretended, then says we can be friends, then ghosted me, and said she doesn't want to talk.
She even pestered me for a birthday gift and dumped me 1 week after. i ended up ordering hundreds of dollars of stuff to her home like a fool. 

I feel like i've been played so hard. I've been trying to spend time to cool off. but even now i still feel really indignant.

So i have 2 questions:
1) Is it ever justified to do it? should i? At this point i don't even care no more (can guys who got cheated on weigh in?)
2) How do i do it without getting caught? she knows my PC broke down while i was still with her, so that seems like a good excuse 

Also, even if i do it, i won't leak it here to make the judgement fair...so please don't ask me for the nudes etc