Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How do you crack a software?

by Nevu - 01 December, 2020 - 03:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nevu) - Unhide
Nevu  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello there I have some questions on how do some people actually crack a software? I wanted to crack a cheat for pubg. Well by looking at it's build I don't think it's that complicated right? I have seen some great programs being cracked. The actual software which is made for sales in some forums and you guys end up cracking it. I wonder how you guys do it? Does it involves some coding? or it's just we need to delete some code from software which makes it run?

If you guys know any video which can teach me how to crack then let me know that would be awesome and it would help me forever I will not have to pay for pubg mobile cheats again :P

What does it ask for?
It asks for code when I try to login it's something like SINKIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  I wonder if it's possible to crack? Please let me know if you are intrested in cracking it.
The cheat is named SINKIVIP it's a cheat for pubg mobile if you need the files then message me here.

Any help/tutorial would be greatly appreciated. It will help me thorough my life :)
This post is by a banned member (ProjectTrauma) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
maB_#9560
Thanks for Everyhing!
This post is by a banned member (PepeBusiness) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
keep it bumped im curious too
Nevu  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 December, 2020 - 03:14 PM)ProjectTrauma Wrote: Show More
maB_#9560
Hey thanks for fast reply I have sent you a friend request! :D
This post is by a banned member (Oldx) - Unhide
Nevu  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 December, 2020 - 03:36 PM)iNv1s1bl33 Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 03:13 PM)NejiHyuga Wrote: Show More
Hello there I have some questions on how do some people actually crack a software? I wanted to crack a cheat for pubg. Well by looking at it's build I don't think it's that complicated right? I have seen some great programs being cracked. The actual software which is made for sales in some forums and you guys end up cracking it. I wonder how you guys do it? Does it involves some coding? or it's just we need to delete some code from software which makes it run?

If you guys know any video which can teach me how to crack then let me know that would be awesome and it would help me forever I will not have to pay for pubg mobile cheats again :P

What does it ask for?
It asks for code when I try to login it's something like SINKIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  I wonder if it's possible to crack? Please let me know if you are intrested in cracking it.
The cheat is named SINKIVIP it's a cheat for pubg mobile if you need the files then message me here.

Any help/tutorial would be greatly appreciated. It will help me thorough my life :)

U can crack everything if anyone say to you that is uncrackable  that's just to dumb u 

To crack a software u have to learn how to use x64dbg , dnSpy , IDA PRO , Ghidra and more 

and here are many tutorials on youtube :)  Hype
Okay thank you a lot I will watch some tutorials on youtube and I will see if it helps. I appericate your reply <3
This post is by a banned member (Oldx) - Unhide
Nevu  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2020 - 04:59 PM by Nevu.)
(01 December, 2020 - 04:15 PM)iNv1s1bl33 Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 04:04 PM)NejiHyuga Wrote: Show More
U can crack everything if anyone say to you that is uncrackable  that's just to dumb u 

To crack a software u have to learn how to use x64dbg , dnSpy , IDA PRO , Ghidra and more 

Okay thank you a lot I will watch some tutorials on youtube and I will see if it helps. I appericate your reply <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBB-2yxYXas

here is one :)  Hype

Okay thankyou! if I am able to crack it I will let you know!

(01 December, 2020 - 04:15 PM)iNv1s1bl33 Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 04:04 PM)NejiHyuga Wrote: Show More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBB-2yxYXas

here is one :)  Hype

Hey the torurial didn't really help there. I tried it but still getting the same thing.