Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How efficient are bitcoin mixers?

by md2ghfj - 04 October, 2020 - 03:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (md2ghfj) - Unhide
md2ghfj  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey, I was just wondering how efficient bitcoin mixers are. Does it just make it harder to track or does it actually become virtually impossible?
This post is by a banned member (1145DC5A77ADD3FAD3CA) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2020 - 03:19 AM by 1145DC5A77ADD3FAD3CA.)
Makes it harder to track, if you are doing something illegal and someone (authorities, etc) do want to track you, a mixer is not going to work. Mixers are just advertised as "100% privacy" when they are not and are just made to steal some fees kek. If you want to be private, exchange your bitcoin to monero then mix it there, then exchange it back to btc.
seized
This post is by a banned member (md2ghfj) - Unhide
md2ghfj  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 October, 2020 - 03:19 AM)zepto Wrote: Show More
Makes it harder to track, if you are doing something illegal and someone (authorities, etc) do want to track you, a mixer is not going to work. Mixers are just advertised as "100% privacy" when they are not and are just made to steal some fees kek. If you want to be private, exchange your bitcoin to monero then mix it there, then exchange it back to btc.

I'm surprised I haven't though of switching to a different currency and back before Wooow smort
This post is by a banned member (starofastaroth) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
idk never tried them but i dont trust them... they seem shady and saw stories about getting scamed and btc stolen... idk at your own risk but personly i dont trust them much but there are some who claim they are legitemate and use them from posts i've seen but idk
This post is by a banned member (Caviair) - Unhide
Caviair  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Just make sure you have the right onion address, lost $2000 back in the day from accidently using the wrong site.