Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How long will COVID-19 stay? (ANSWERED!)

by AngelFish - 16 April, 2020 - 01:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (AngelFish) - Unhide
AngelFish  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
As many of you guys know that COVID-19 is a big issue now and all around the globe people are contacting it and even new strains of the virus and showing up which makes the process of developing a vaccine even slower!

doctors have no idea what to do with the people with COVID -19 some people who recovered are getting it again! all I can say kt that it will take about 18 months for the vaccine to develop and after all that is done they would still need about a month or 2 so they can mass produce it and provide it to people, that will cost the governments a total of 3 billion US dollars/

Here in Canada! all shop businesses are closed and only the grocery stores are open for some time. there are new cases each day

Note- They are developing the vaccine so more people cant get it! they are not planning to "Cure" the people who already have it. their immune systems just have to fight this thing off!

COVID 19 is here to stay for a while. the government are trying to make everything go back to normal but that won't be enough.

let me know if you have any questions! I have a lot of knowledge of Medicine
just chilling

This post is by a banned member (Eoin) - Unhide
Eoin  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Too be completely honest in my opinion, I think this is something we will have to live with, and really it should be a life lesson that humans are not invincible
This post is by a banned member (AngelFish) - Unhide
AngelFish  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 April, 2020 - 02:19 AM)Eoin Wrote: Show More
Too be completely honest in my opinion, I think this is something we will have to live with, and really it should be a life lesson that humans are not invincible

yes you are totally right about this!

since this all started its been beneficial for the nature and our planet!
just chilling

This post is by a banned member (andrewgrant) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
apparently it will be 6 - 12 months until things get relaxed internationally
This post is by a banned member (tansm11) - Unhide
tansm11  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Covid-19 will take long time to go away. It's because in the world got many people and it spreads from one to another.
This post is by a banned member (WLKN) - Unhide
WLKN  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
We just can't determinate how long the virus will last.
We just need to live with it as people said in this thread.
We need to wait for a vaccine,until then,we can't do much except taking hygiene measures and distancing ourselves as much as we can from everyone else.
You guys keep safe,Stay at home,don't act tough by going outside like nothing is happening.
             [Image: finished_work.gif]              [Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e...792e676966] 
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e706f7374696d672e6363...322e676966]        
This post is by a banned member (rappa) - Unhide
rappa  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
forever and ever and ever, but with less deaths b/c vaccines can come out
This post is by a banned member (xSINx) - Unhide
xSINx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It's the earths attempt at a little population control.

No way of really knowing how long. Even if it subsides in summertime, it's predicted to be back in fall/spring. :conceited: