Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to buid an app?

by jojoz - 18 February, 2024 - 02:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (jojoz) - Unhide
jojoz  
Registered
Threads
Any developers here? I want to create an app for my new business. How to buid an app?
What servies shuld I use as a beginner?
This post is by a banned member (FalconDude) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Diamond) - Unhide
Diamond  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Learn programming
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
(18 February, 2024 - 02:09 PM)jojoz Wrote: Show More
Any developers here? I want to create an app for my new business. How to buid an app?
What servies shuld I use as a beginner?

Since you want it for your business you probably won't learn coding just for that app so i would recommend you to pay developers to do it for you.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP
This post is by a banned member (luckyjack) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Varazzert) - Unhide
Varazzert  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 February, 2024 - 04:35 PM by Varazzert. Edited 1 time in total.)
For aspiring app developers starting out, consider platforms like Flutter or React Native for their ease of use and versatility. Online tutorials and documentation can be valuable resources for beginners. As your project progresses, it's advisable to hire professional developers to ensure a polished and efficient outcome. Collaborative tools such as GitHub facilitate team coordination, while version control systems like Git help manage code changes effectively. In the landscape of modern software development for business, professional expertise is invaluable. Engaging skilled developers like from https://binary-studio.com/real-estate-so...t-company/ ensures a high-quality app and a smoother development process. Stay abreast of industry trends, adopt Agile practices, and prioritize thorough testing for a successful app launch. Best of luck with your app development journey!
This post is by a banned member (artsemlaz) - Unhide
artsemlaz  
Registered
Threads
That's a good question. I've considered building my own app and even developed one. When creating an app, it's typically beneficial to start with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP). This is a version of your product with just the essential features needed to solve the primary problem your app addresses. Remember, building an app requires time, effort, and continuous learning. Staying current with the latest technologies and practices in app development is crucial. If necessary, consider seeking advice from experienced developers or employing MVP development companies.
This post is by a banned member (The_Godzilla) - Unhide