Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to convert your Paid Configs to .CTO + RepoConfigsDumper

by Fraudlash - 27 August, 2019 - 08:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 August, 2019 - 08:13 PM by Fraudlash.)
Well first of all imma assume that you already bought a config that you wanna share with the community, in this case you will face two different situations, either the seller gave u the .loli files which would make the process very easy or he gave you the access info to his repository  that you're using in your OB settings.

For the first situation you just grab the .loli config then put it inside of the config folder of our OpenBullet Mod [Image: m8qA6iR.png]

Then launch OB or press rescan if you already have it launched

[Image: cdaeuZ9.png]

This will auto convert the .loli to .cto then you can publish the generated config, by default the authentication is set to  Basic, if you wanna change this you will have to remake that config, it sounds hard but trust me it's ezpz, just open the converted one and copy the whole loli script then put it in a new config, customize it as you want but MAKE SURE the new config settings matches the old one (by default the converter does copy these settings so just make sure you apply em on the version you're remaking). And voila, publish it.

[Image: kdYbAt5.png]

For the guys second that faces the second situation, you will just need to use a tool that I will provide down called RepoConfigsDumper, this tools dumps the configs from the repo to the current folder, then you can proceed with the first situation process to get your config ready!

[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
This post is by a banned member (yktpandav) - Unhide
yktpandav  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 08:12 PM)ForlaxPy Wrote: Show More
Well first of all imma assume that you already bought a config that you wanna share with the community, in this case you will face two different situations, either the seller gave u the .loli files which would make the process very easy or he gave you the access info to his repository  that you're using in your OB settings.

For the first situation you just grab the .loli config then put it inside of the config folder of our OpenBullet Mod [Image: m8qA6iR.png]

Then launch OB or press rescan if you already have it launched

[Image: cdaeuZ9.png]

This will auto convert the .loli to .cto then you can publish the generated config, by default the authentication is set to  Basic, if you wanna change this you will have to remake that config, it sounds hard but trust me it's ezpz, just open the converted one and copy the whole loli script then put it in a new config, customize it as you want but MAKE SURE the new config settings matches the old one (by default the converter does copy these settings so just make sure you apply em on the version you're remaking). And voila, publish it.

[Image: kdYbAt5.png]

For the guys second that faces the second situation, you will just need to use a tool that I will provide down called RepoConfigsDumper, this tools dumps the configs from the repo to the current folder, then you can proceed with the first situation process to get your config ready!

i need to learn this better... ive been struggling but the visual learning helps a lot thanks
This post is by a banned member (Wage) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (redamalo) - Unhide
redamalo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hi
Config doesn't work with me

[Image: L4ga0wr.png]

Is there any solution

Thanks in advance
This post is by a banned member (retired) - Unhide
retired  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 October, 2019 - 03:19 PM)redamalo Wrote: Show More
Hi
Config doesn't work with me

[Image: L4ga0wr.png]

Is there any solution

Thanks in advance

the solution is in that message. you need to be premium+ to use that config, and you're not.
This post is by a banned member (redamalo) - Unhide
redamalo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 October, 2019 - 03:32 PM)inpax Wrote: Show More
(16 October, 2019 - 03:19 PM)redamalo Wrote: Show More

the solution is in that message. you need to be premium+ to use that config, and you're not.

Thank you very much for the answer
This post is by a banned member (CODE404) - Unhide
CODE404  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Great share. I'm waiting upgrade process from admin. after that I will try it.

LIKE MY THREAD.
⚠️ LEECHER WILL REPORT AND GET BANNED

Give me a like to get more HQ Content.[Image: q8pb6mW.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Defkhan) - Unhide
Defkhan  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
teşekkürler