Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to earn 10,000€ per month easily? Selling Fake Screenshots to Sellers

by thommy78 - 18 January, 2024 - 11:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (thommy78) - Unhide
thommy78  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Today I'm going to share with you a plan that allowed me to earn at least €10,000/month thanks to the prankshit site. The usefulness of the site is that it allows you to take fake screenshots for free and without them recording our data. I've been using it for a while and honestly they regularly update their generators. The site is called prankshit.com. It is in different languages ​​(English, Spanish, Portuguese). The French site is prankshit.fr. I knew this site because from day to day I received a large number of insults (sms, 24 hour call) since someone careless created a false SMS message conversation from me insulting a community and published it in a Anti-racist Facebook group. Basically he created a fake screenshot of a text message with my number and in the conversation he indicated that I sent a photo degrading a community and wrote racist messages. With this capture he posted it on a Facebook group and immediately I received threats etc. I had to go into the group with a fake account and comment that it's not true, that he used a fake screenshot generator. Someone responded that many use fake captures to promote a shitcoin by polluting social networks with false conversations between famous personalities that they exchange on their desire to buy such crypto in large quantities, automatically many gullible people will go and buy it .

[Image: smart.gif] I now explain to you the business that I did and which allowed me to earn a minimum of €10,000 per month and without force.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

in french :
Aujourdhui je vais vous partager un plan qui me fesait gagner minimum 10000€/mois grace au site prankshit. L'utilité du site est qu'il permet de faire de fausse capture d'écran gratuitement et sans qu'ils enregistrent nos données. Je l'utilise depuis un moment et sincerement ils mettent régulierement à jour leurs générateurs. Le site s'appel prankshit.com . Il est en differente langue (anglais, francais, espagnol, portugais). J'ai connu se site car du jour au lendement j'ai recu un grand nombre d'insulte (sms, appel h24) puisque quelqu'un de malattentionné à créer une fausse conversation message SMS de moi insultant une communauté et la publié dans un groupe facebook anti raciste. En gros il a créer une fausse capture d'écran d'un sms avec mon numéro et dans la conversation il à indiqué que j'ai envoyé une photo dégrandant d'une communauté et à écrit des message raciste. Avec cette capture il l'a poster sur un groupe facebook et aussitot j'ai recu des menaces etc. J'étais obligé d'aller dans le groupe avec un faux compte et commenté que c'est pas vrai, qu'il a utilisé un generateur de fausse capture d'écran. Quelqu'un à repondu que beaucoup utilise des fausses captures pour promouvoir une shitcoin en polluant les réseaux sociaux de fausses conversations entre des personnalités célébres qu'ils échangent sur leur volonté d'acheter tel crypto en grosse quantité, automatiquement beaucoup de crédule iront en acheter.

[Image: smart.gif] Je vous explique maintenant le business que je fesai et qui me fesait gagner minimum 10000€ par mois et sans forcé.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (SOUL22) - Unhide
SOUL22  
Registered
Threads
(18 January, 2024 - 11:43 PM)thommy78 Wrote: Show More
Today I'm going to share with you a plan that allowed me to earn at least €10,000/month thanks to the prankshit site. The usefulness of the site is that it allows you to take fake screenshots for free and without them recording our data. I've been using it for a while and honestly they regularly update their generators. The site is called prankshit.com. It is in different languages ​​(English, Spanish, Portuguese). The French site is prankshit.fr. I knew this site because from day to day I received a large number of insults (sms, 24 hour call) since someone careless created a false SMS message conversation from me insulting a community and published it in a Anti-racist Facebook group. Basically he created a fake screenshot of a text message with my number and in the conversation he indicated that I sent a photo degrading a community and wrote racist messages. With this capture he posted it on a Facebook group and immediately I received threats etc. I had to go into the group with a fake account and comment that it's not true, that he used a fake screenshot generator. Someone responded that many use fake captures to promote a shitcoin by polluting social networks with false conversations between famous personalities that they exchange on their desire to buy such crypto in large quantities, automatically many gullible people will go and buy it .

[Image: smart.gif] I now explain to you the business that I did and which allowed me to earn a minimum of €10,000 per month and without force.

merci mec
This post is by a banned member (RexCraby) - Unhide
RexCraby  
Infinity
Threads
This technique can also be used to create fake conversations such as couple troubles...etc... I know I often come across this kind of content on TikTok and it's often adictive because you don't know if it's a real conversation or not. In itself, it can get quite a few views and likes on TikTok and you do like part 1, part 2...etc... to keep the suspense going until the end. It's sure to work and can boost your TikTok account, because I'm still falling into the trap myself and following the story I want to know what happens next haha!
This post is by a banned member (Joness007) - Unhide
Joness007  
Registered
Threads
Reach
This post is by a banned member (rawzyfs) - Unhide
rawzyfs  
Registered
Threads
gg
This post is by a banned member (56lch) - Unhide
56lch  
Threads
(18 January, 2024 - 11:43 PM)thommy78 Wrote: Show More

tyy
This post is by a banned member (Katakuri112) - Unhide
Threads
Cool
This post is by a banned member (Guwop130) - Unhide
Guwop130  
Registered
Threads
Ty