Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to gain access to a PC with a simple IMAGE ! [ GAIN LIFTIME ACCESS AF ]

by DejaVu - 18 May, 2019 - 06:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (NSA_SUS) - Unhide
NSA_SUS  
Registered
Threads
(18 May, 2019 - 06:04 PM)DejaVu Wrote: Show More
In this new thread , I'll introduce to you a newly launched hacking tool “Fake Image Exploiter”. It is designed so that it becomes easier for attackers to perform phishing or social engineering attacks by generating a fake image with a hidden malicious .bat/.exe file inside it. [Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]

This way is undetectable and easy for anyone to perform specially the beginners [Image: fiesta4.gif]
after doing this all you have to do is to send the image through E-Mail or Facebook [ WHATEVER] [Image: kappa.png]

So , let's start The tutorial

Before , We start Don't forget to give a like [Image: pogchamp.png] [Image: pogchamp.png]  So I can continue Posting Fucken HQ Threads :ezy: :ezy:

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED

LIKE = GOOD MEMBER [Image: hype.png]
NO LIKE = LEECHER AND WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] :pepegun:

nice
This post is by a banned member (Blanco187) - Unhide
Blanco187  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
ffffffffffff
This post is by a banned member (volt00m) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Palsibo) - Unhide
Palsibo  
Registered
Threads
cc
This post is by a banned member (shababb) - Unhide
shababb  
Registered
Threads
tyyy
This post is by a banned member (lovelife44) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
hello thanks
This post is by a banned member (russkimen) - Unhide
russkimen  
Registered
Threads
thx bruz
This post is by a banned member (ACuppa) - Unhide
ACuppa  
Registered
Threads
(18 May, 2019 - 06:04 PM)DejaVu Wrote: Show More
In this new thread , I'll introduce to you a newly launched hacking tool “Fake Image Exploiter”. It is designed so that it becomes easier for attackers to perform phishing or social engineering attacks by generating a fake image with a hidden malicious .bat/.exe file inside it. [Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]

This way is undetectable and easy for anyone to perform specially the beginners [Image: fiesta4.gif]
after doing this all you have to do is to send the image through E-Mail or Facebook [ WHATEVER] [Image: kappa.png]

So , let's start The tutorial

Before , We start Don't forget to give a like [Image: pogchamp.png] [Image: pogchamp.png]  So I can continue Posting Fucken HQ Threads :ezy: :ezy:

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED

LIKE = GOOD MEMBER [Image: hype.png]
NO LIKE = LEECHER AND WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY [Image: pepi.png] [Image: pepi.png] :pepegun:

I like where this is going