Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to get money?

by luiscofpepa - 12 October, 2019 - 11:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (weegee1111) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Work hard to get money, save, and invest. It takes a bit of time at first, then the money starts working for you.
This post is by a banned member (AnonUser) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Astronautix) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
So you want to earn money online specifically, not getting a job or anything? I mean, can I ask why? Part-time jobs, although don't always pay well and aren't the best environments, are probably the easiest and most sufficient way you can make money without having to put too much effort into it.

If you want to focus primarily on making money online you can always look into simple services you can offer. What skills do you have? Can you code? Can you do graphics? Can you SE? Can you crack accounts? So forth. You can open up a small shop/service like that on forums, etc.

You can also make a website and make money via ads. This would be harder but yields more profit and sooner or later can be put on autopilot. Make a blog, do some SEO, get it ranked, place some ads, and get traffic.
[Image: 0Fa43Db4_o.gif]
This post is by a banned member (vking22) - Unhide
vking22  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
There's many ways of making money online... Making t-shirts / dropshipping / investing / fiverr. Now irl there's good option too. I would recommend Uber eats or Uber for any student without any perticular skill. It pays pretty well and you choose when you want to work