Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to know what proxies to use

by YikesAu - 08 April, 2020 - 01:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (YikesAu) - Unhide
YikesAu  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey all, im kinda new to cracking and i was just wondering what kind of proxies i should be using for different types of sites. Im going to be trying a variety of sites with all the tools i can get my hands on so help with this topic would be appreciated! Cheers!
This post is by a banned member (JavaQuality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm not a cracking master myself, but I think you should be good with using HTTPS proxies for (almost) every site.
YikesAu  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 April, 2020 - 01:04 PM)JavaQuality Wrote: Show More
I'm not a cracking master myself, but I think you should be good with using HTTPS proxies for (almost) every site.

You think https for disney+?

This post is by a banned member (Maricrafter) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
For Disney+ it also has to be HQ or it is likely banned
[Image: 2thVcuM.png]
YikesAu  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 April, 2020 - 07:59 PM)Maricrafter Wrote: Show More

any recommendations on where to get hq proxies?

This post is by a banned member (sodusme) - Unhide
sodusme  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2020 - 09:34 PM by sodusme.)
(08 April, 2020 - 08:12 PM)lilwhiteeboii Wrote: Show More

So a quick difference in proxies you have transparent, anonymous and high anonymous. You will never use transparent because they spill your real I.P. to the server, anonymous will spill environmental variables that will tell the server that are you are using a proxy BUT it will not spill your true I.P., high anonymous will not spill any environmental variables to the server that you are using a proxy AND will hide your true I.P. Now within those three types of proxies you have HTTP (PORT 80) and HTTPS (PORT 443) proxies. The difference in those is if the site is running HTTPS they are requiring a "certification" known as an SSL certification on each login that is exchanged between the client and server to tell the client that the server is genuine and that it is not a fraudulent site.You MUST have an HTTPS proxy also known as an SSL proxy to process this certification. Most sites are running HTTPS now a days.

You also have Socks 4 and Socks 5 proxies. These proxies will not only process TCP transmissions but will also process UDP transmissions.

HQ proxies are ones that are not known to a server and therefore are less likely to be banned. Sites such as Netflix are notorious for banning proxies so you need a "HQ proxy" the only real way to get these is unfortunately to buy them. If someone offers to sell you HQ proxies I would be skeptical unless its a well known respected site. Sites do all kinds of things to prohibit proxy use that being banning proxies, not allowing proxy server connections at all and other things.

Hopefully this keeps you safe and gives the information you need.
YikesAu  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 April, 2020 - 09:32 PM)sodusme Wrote: Show More
(08 April, 2020 - 08:12 PM)lilwhiteeboii Wrote: Show More

So a quick difference in proxies you have transparent, anonymous and high anonymous. You will never use transparent because they spill your real I.P. to the server, anonymous will spill environmental variables that will tell the server that are you are using a proxy BUT it will not spill your true I.P., high anonymous will not spill any environmental variables to the server that you are using a proxy AND will hide your true I.P. Now within those three types of proxies you have HTTP (PORT 80) and HTTPS (PORT 443) proxies. The difference in those is if the site is running HTTPS they are requiring a "certification" known as an SSL certification on each login that is exchanged between the client and server to tell the client that the server is genuine and that it is not a fraudulent site.You MUST have an HTTPS proxy also known as an SSL proxy to process this certification. Most sites are running HTTPS now a days.

You also have Socks 4 and Socks 5 proxies. These proxies will not only process TCP transmissions but will also process UDP transmissions.

HQ proxies are ones that are not known to a server and therefore are less likely to be banned. Sites such as Netflix are notorious for banning proxies so you need a "HQ proxy" the only real way to get these is unfortunately to buy them. If someone offers to sell you HQ proxies I would be skeptical unless its a well known respected site. Sites do all kinds of things to prohibit proxy use that being banning proxies, not allowing proxy server connections at all and other things.

Hopefully this keeps you safe and gives the information you need.

Thank you for this! Im still learning much about cracking as i havent done it since sentry mba was the main way. Proxies is where i struggle but im also struggling with openbullet. I appreciate this very much though!