Many people hit hard times and need extra cash for groceries, clothing, dog food, etc and have no way to get it nor do they want to rob, cheat or do anything to get them locked up. So I'm sharing a way to easily make some extra income that could come in handy from time to time.

Now first you want to download like the WalMart. Meijer and Target apps so you can have them handy. For what, for when you go to Goodwill type stores and find unopened packages that one of those stores sell. I prefer board games and unopened kids toys, ink cartridges and "as seen on tv" products. Now usually a dollar or two and it's yours. Now simply take this back to the retail store and even without receipts you'll get store credit and dinner can be bought that night.

Now sometimes you'll run into the store not selling it and that's why I said download multiple apps. Because if Meijer didnt sell it most likely Walmart or Target did. The good thing about Walmart is no matter what walmart it was purchased at , they allow you to return it at any one.

Now you can return so much that they will not allow you to return anymore for a period but that will end. After Christmas I make a killing like that. I know it might now sound like much but sometimes it really helps. I have returned things that added up over $100 multiple times and never been given a problem.