Thanks for replying to the thread. Before we start make sure to like the post!

Summary: We are going to be taking advantage of a service called Honeygain. Honeygain pays you for any leftover data you aren't using. I have been using it for a week now and have been making around $2-3 dollars a day.
$4-5 if I don't touch my two computers at all (Hard to do cause I'm a gamer XD). It's a pretty easy method but I guarantee results!

Steps:
1. Sign up to Honeygain > Thanks for replying to the thread. Before we start make sure to like the post!

Summary: We are going to be taking advantage of a service called Honeygain. Honeygain pays you for any leftover data you aren't using. I have been using it for a week now and have been making around $50 -125 dollars a day.
$50 - 75 if I don't touch my two computers at all (Hard to do cause I'm a gamer XD). It's a pretty easy method but I guarantee results!

Steps:
1. Sign up to Honeygain > CLICK HERE
2. Verify your email otherwise you will not be able to withdraw
3. Download the application (Unfortunately this is only for windows/android users)
4. Run the installer and start the application.
5. Go back to your dashboard and make sure your system shows up.

Conclusion: Check back everyday or so and see how much you have made. The more systems you are running this on. The more money you will make!
2. Verify your email otherwise you will not be able to withdraw
3. Download the application (Unfortunately this is only for windows/android users)
4. Run the installer and start the application.
5. Go back to your dashboard and make sure your system shows up.

Conclusion: Check back everyday or so and see how much you have made. The more systems you are running this on. The more money you will make!