Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to ruin my girlfriends sexual assaulters life

by Gunnaglizzy - 10 June, 2022 - 12:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Gunnaglizzy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi, I'm writing this because as I browse on here I realize some of the shit could actually be utilized to help me here, fuck with him or whatever. The kid is like 16 and I'm 18 so I dont really wanna touch him or anything. I wanna do some shit where I could fuck up this assholes chances of getting into colleges or something because hes a piece of shit and she isn't the only girl he did something to. He has raped another girl as well
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
saying this for educational purposes only i do not condone anything:

Create a believable insta with an believable sc and just get him to send dick pics and shit and then blackmail him

also if you got his email you can fuck him up too
This post is by a banned member (MalwareHex) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Identity frau* then post a bunch of racist shit on social media with it and email it to all the colleges in the area.
[Image: tST0zMY.png]
FREE COMBOS - FRESTUFF

[Image: 0OjOKQT.gif] 
JOIN FART CLUB TODAY
[Image: hPjExPx.png]
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Since he probably lives close by...go by his house at night or when he's in school and get handshakes to crack his wifi. If you can't get it immediately, you can hide a pwnagotchi or some other kind of raspberry pi drop box then pick it up later. Crack the hash, get access to network. If you can gain access to computers...well, you could plant some bad shit on there and turn him in to the feds, or just put a RAT on his machine and do whatever you want. If you can't gain access to his computers, you can always try doing a MITM to capture some passes and cookies to then gain access to whatever accounts he has. If he has a garage, you could probably use a HackRF1 to capture and playback the code to open the garage door...giving you access to the house, or you could just drive by every day and open the garage door so burglars can steal whatever they want.

Having said all that...if it was me I'd beat the shit out him, force feed him some shrooms or a drop of acid, then drive him out to the middle of nowhere, strip him down to his underwear and leave his ass there. Oh, and write RAPIST on him w/ a sharpie so he gets to explain that part to his parents / cops when he sobers up. Doesn't matter if the fucker is 14 or 50, you rape somebody you're gonna pay for that shit.
This post is by a banned member (HomesickForUs) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
catfish them into getting to jail mate

[Image: 604UIxj.gif] [Image: SiRSH.gif]