Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to spend time with my family?

by impeoplereally - 17 December, 2022 - 05:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (impeoplereally) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2022 - 05:07 PM by impeoplereally. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi, I am a nerd :) Pepe
I rarely communicate with my relatives, and our relationship is strained. I want to change it somehow and make them some kind of human gesture.
Maybe go to a restaurant or a museum, an exhibition or something.  (I am from Manhattan) Tolko no jokes, there is a man trying to improve!

Real Advice Only.
This post is by a banned member (OwlWise) - Unhide
OwlWise  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Family is the most important thing, and you only realize that when it is no longer there.

There are many ways you can spend time with your family and try to improve your relationships with them. Here are a few suggestions:
  • Plan a fun activity: You could take your family on a day trip to a local museum or exhibition, go to a theme park or amusement park, or try a new restaurant or cafe together.
  • Engage in a shared hobby or interest: Find an activity that you all enjoy and make time to do it together. This could be something as simple as playing a board game or going for a hike, or something more involved like cooking a meal together or starting a garden.
  • Have a family game night: Gather together to play your favorite board games or card games. You could also try out a new game or activity, like charades or trivia.
  • Have a movie or TV night: Pop some popcorn and watch a movie or TV show that you can all enjoy together. You could also have a theme night, like a marathon of a particular series or genre.
  • Have a family dinner: Make time to sit down and have a meal together, whether it's at home or at a restaurant. This can be a good opportunity to catch up and have meaningful conversations.
Remember, the most important thing is to make an effort to spend quality time with your family and show them that you care about them and value your relationship.
This post is by a banned member (MaximaFelix) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 09:05 AM by MaximaFelix. Edited 1 time in total.)
In my opinion, there are many ways to show affection or concern for the family. For example, you can invite your loved ones to play games, especially the apk game version, which saves a lot of time. During the game, there will be a lot of emotions going on.
This post is by a banned member (Makrus12) - Unhide
Makrus12  
Registered
Threads
For my my opinion better download apps for android for this site
This post is by a banned member (johnFondren) - Unhide
Threads
Pack a picnic basket and head to a nearby park or beach for a relaxing day outdoors.
This post is by a banned member (1BigBoss1) - Unhide
1BigBoss1  
Registered
Threads
(17 December, 2022 - 05:07 PM)impeoplereally Wrote: Show More
Hi, I am a nerd :) [Image: pepe.gif]
I rarely communicate with my relatives, and our relationship is strained. I want to change it somehow and make them some kind of human gesture.
Maybe go to a restaurant or a museum, an exhibition or something.  (I am from Manhattan) Tolko no jokes, there is a man trying to improve!

Real Advice Only.

Try to open up to them explain that you are sorry try to make up for this somehow and hope for the best.
This post is by a banned member (1blaster1) - Unhide
1blaster1  
Registered
Threads
You can start by learning more about them and seeing what they like so you can plan to do things together that both of you enjoy. As some mentioned already you can ask them to play games with you if they do enjoy it, or have a walk with them or a hike if they like that. If you see yourself free from anything, you can try to spend some time with them by having conversations and discussions about interests or the news or anything for that matter. Small things can mean alot to people and these actions are only the start of things to do. 

Wish you the best man
This post is by a banned member (lambdawinner) - Unhide
Threads
Share stories from your past or create your own imaginative tales. It's a fantastic way to connect and let your imagination run wild.