Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to steal my money back from clients paypal?

by noneofyourbiz - 21 August, 2019 - 02:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (noneofyourbiz) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hoping you guys can help me out. 
So, I had a client who I did work for and was supposed to pay me $3800. He didn't pay and moved and now my money is gone. But what he does not know is that I still have access to his website. 
I've been thinking up a plan to get my money back, but I need some help since I'm not a professional scammer/hacker (don't even know what the right word is). 
So, this is the plan so far:
- I have access to his wordpress+ woocommerce website and I know that he always keeps $5000 in his paypal. I do not have access to his paypal.
- I create an unverified paypal account (with fake details, vpn, ...)
- i login to his website, create a $1 product and buy it with the new paypal account (needed to create connection between paypal and woocommerce)
- I then change the order value to $1000 (possible with some coding), and issue a refund. 
- this will automatically have his paypal send $1000 to my account. 
- repeat 5 times, with 5 different paypal addresses. 
- delete the $1 product and order numbers in woocommerce, then delete my account. 

Now I have 5 paypal accounts with each $1000 in them. How do I get that money out of there? 
I've been looking at sites like ebay, fiverr, ... but most of them require an id for verification.
Can you guys help me out with this?
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
:comfy: :comfy:
Selling 90% off from a high quality proxy service
Dm me if you would like to learn more.
This post is by a banned member (aminelovethecok) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Buy bitcoins and use bitcoin laundry
This post is by a banned member (noneofyourbiz) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 August, 2019 - 03:15 PM)aminelovethecok Wrote: Show More
Buy bitcoins and use bitcoin laundry

Can I just spend the entire paypal balance at once? Or do I need to split it up? I don't care if the account gets blocked/limited after the money is gone.
This post is by a banned member (Madedolo) - Unhide
Madedolo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 August, 2019 - 02:52 PM)noneofyourbiz Wrote: Show More
Hoping you guys can help me out. 
So, I had a client who I did work for and was supposed to pay me $3800. He didn't pay and moved and now my money is gone. But what he does not know is that I still have access to his website. 
I've been thinking up a plan to get my money back, but I need some help since I'm not a professional scammer/hacker (don't even know what the right word is). 
So, this is the plan so far:
- I have access to his wordpress+ woocommerce website and I know that he always keeps $5000 in his paypal. I do not have access to his paypal.
- I create an unverified paypal account (with fake details, vpn, ...)
- i login to his website, create a $1 product and buy it with the new paypal account (needed to create connection between paypal and woocommerce)
- I then change the order value to $1000 (possible with some coding), and issue a refund. 
- this will automatically have his paypal send $1000 to my account. 
- repeat 5 times, with 5 different paypal addresses. 
- delete the $1 product and order numbers in woocommerce, then delete my account. 

Now I have 5 paypal accounts with each $1000 in them. How do I get that money out of there? 
I've been looking at sites like ebay, fiverr, ... but most of them require an id for verification.
Can you guys help me out with this?
I can help if u need