Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How too Jailbreak a PS3 OFW LATEST VERSION 2018 WITH USB

by rspscodar - 04 October, 2018 - 11:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (rspscodar) - Unhide
rspscodar  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2018 - 11:51 AM by rspscodar.)
COMMENT FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

TEXT TUTORIAL:

First thing you wanna do is download the files i have gave you in the description of the video!

Then you wanna get the file that i have mentioned in the video and drag it too the root of your USB stick.

Then safely eject USB stick, and put into PS3. then go too your browser and type in http://ps3exploit.com/ or whatever you are gonna use.

Then choose your system model, mine would be the first one too the left if you wanna check it is on the back of your PS3.

Then you wanna start the process it will take up too 10 mins for it too complete then it will shut your PS3 down. [WARNING DO NOT DO THIS WITH ANY PS3 SUPER SLIMS IT WILL DESTORY YOUR SYSTEM.]

Then you wanna get the REBUG file i have posted in the description and drag it too your USB and safely eject again!

Then put into PS3 then go too system via update> via storage then update too whatever it says! AND BOOM IT WILL RESTART YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY JAILBROKE! :)
This post is by a banned member (ahmedoun) - Unhide
ahmedoun  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 October, 2018 - 11:43 AM)rspscodarفقبب Wrote: Show More
COMMENT FOR VIDEO TUTORIALفب4ق

TEXT TUTORIAL:

First thing you wanna do is download the files i have gave you in the description of the video!

Then you wanna get the file that i have mentioned in the video and drag it too the root of your USB stick.

Then safely eject USB stick, and put into PS3. then go too your browser and type in http://ps3exploit.com/ or whatever you are gonna use.

Then choose your system model, mine would be the first one too the left if you wanna check it is on the back of your PS3.

Then you wanna start the process it will take up too 10 mins for it too complete then it will shut your PS3 down. [WARNING DO NOT DO THIS WITH ANY PS3 SUPER SLIMS IT WILL DESTORY YOUR SYSTEM.]

Then you wanna get the REBUG file i have posted in the description and drag it too your USB and safely eject again!

Then put into PS3 then go too system via update> via storage then update too whatever it says! AND BOOM IT WILL RESTART YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY JAILBROKE! :)
This post is by a banned member (dumbo123321) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
jailbroke :) good
This post is by a banned member (Suprise) - Unhide
Suprise  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 October, 2018 - 11:43 AM)rspscodar Wrote: Show More

TEXT TUTORIAL:

Thanks and big like to you
This post is by a banned member (pimi122) - Unhide
pimi122  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service

TEXT TUTORIAL:

This post is by a banned member (StuffyPS) - Unhide
StuffyPS  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 November, 2018 - 10:42 PM by StuffyPS.)
iomgmgmgmggg

omg ujr th ebee sottt
This post is by a banned member (fukkyeahh33) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service

TEXT TUTORIAL:

damn this is dope!
This post is by a banned member (Typical Modders) - Unhide