Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I accidentally shouted Hog Rider when I saw my wife getting humped by a black man

by Azazxl - 22 October, 2022 - 12:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Azazxl) - Unhide
Azazxl  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
It was midnight, 12:23AM, i was feeling depressed while driving, i saw my phone notify me about collecting my daily coins in the gacha game i have been playing, since i am depressed, Depressed me went to the local mcdonalds and asked for the breakfast menu, the cashier said in a monotone voice “we dont serve breakfast at midnight” me, being depressed, just ordered a large whopper with medium sized fries and coke, i sat down waiting for my order, i patiently wait and wait as the time goes on “here is your order sir” i look at my burger, depressingly, and thought to myself “wait this isnt coke, this is pineapple juice” i stood and left the said local mcdonalds, slamming the window door, shattering it, while the cashier was terrified, as he screamed “you’re gonna pay for that!” i drove back home, waiting to see my beautiful, loyal, and busty wife, i grab my keys depressingly and opened the door “ohh yess” i hear, a shiver was sent down my spine, i walked up the 2nd floor and the the moans started to get louder every step i take i saw a shadow, moving up and down, my fear was getting to me, i depressingly walked to the door... “micheal cum in my ass!” then, my manly urge erupted, as they saw me, i was frozen in spot, i desperately wanted to move, but i cant, the black dude stared at me, waiting for my next turn that manly urge, was getting to me, i cant hold it anymore “HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG RIDER”
Like my shit you gays

[Image: Thumbs_Up_Crying_Cat.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
https://mesvak.gay/
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (NPC) - Unhide