Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I am broke af help me

by emilysilver - 21 July, 2020 - 01:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (emilysilver) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I am broke af. Can't go out and work due to covid pandemic. please suggest some easy ways to earn money. legal, illegal both will do. [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
This post is by a banned member (Underlord) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GuntherMagnuson) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Do Free lancer
[Image: vPWVp39.gif]
TELEGRAM : GuntherMagnuson
DISCORDGuntherMagnuson#5596
+REP APPRECIATE MY WORK
BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS.
  ALWAYS CONFIRM ON C.TO BEFORE ANY DEAL.
This post is by a banned member (FaultyKalty) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Buy a pack of water bottles and sell them on near traffic lights. (You could also sell chips and snacks)
This post is by a banned member (AbuIbrahimmm) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 July, 2020 - 01:55 PM)emilysilver Wrote: Show More
I am broke af. Can't go out and work due to covid pandemic. please suggest some easy ways to earn money. legal, illegal both will do. [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

same bro i feel  you Pepe Pepe
This post is by a banned member (gblfox1337) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Start learning something from internet ,and go work as freelancer at upwork im sure there will be some project for you.
This post is by a banned member (kindredsoul) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
You can try MTurk for some supplemental income. The wages are shit, but you can do it while watching TV or listening to music. I've only recently started doing it and I started averaging $20 a day while only doing it during my free time. As you get more experience you start earning better paying jobs. As for an illegal way of making dough, i saw a post of someone making $30 each day by selling cracked accounts. You can probably find all the information you need on the internet. Once you start earning money better opportunities that require investment will open. Good Luck bro.
This post is by a banned member (brainwash906) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 July, 2020 - 01:55 PM)emilysilver Wrote: Show More

Maybe offer your services to neighbours or something? I'm building computers for friends since everyone's stuck at home!