Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I am looking for a counterfeiter who knows how to jump by pass kyc with selfie

by reaper27 - 09 October, 2023 - 08:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (reaper27) - Unhide
reaper27  
Registered
Threads
hello I am new to the community, I am a self-taught amateur forger I speak Spanish and English, I am looking for someone to teach me; e to pass KYC verification, I have already passed security several pages that require identity documents, I have created false identity documents from various countries that have jumped KYC security several times, but just the platform I need to verify needs a selfie, I have an idea and hardware to try to jump security and there are precedents of having jumped the KYC verification of banks with the same technology, but I want guidance of some counterfeiter or experienced cracker, I want to learn from someone like that, I want to work it does not matter if I do it for free I just want to finish learning, someone could give me their contact to share information and work hard, I have clients who pay per account 100 to 200 dollars I only need a single step, So the help I ask for will not be free either, if someone accepts the proposal respond to the post with your telegram link.
This post is by a banned member (FrThief) - Unhide