Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I bought a place recently and the realtor scammed us by saying dogs are allowed.

by Screlli - 12 July, 2020 - 07:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Screlli) - Unhide
Screlli  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I used a realtor to buy a home and I specifically told him that i have a dog. fast forward a few months and I end up closing a deal on this place. When I went to register my dog I got denied and told that no pets are allowed. Now I am deeply hurt by the fact that I have to give up my dog, I would have never bought this place knowing that I would end up loosing my dog.

If anyone could please tell me what to do. I don't want to loose my dog.
any help is appreciated.
This post is by a banned member (Europol) - Unhide
Europol  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
hide the dog in a suitcase
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
tell him to eat shit and keep your dog there anyway
This post is by a banned member (_TheArchitect_) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I am only 18 and very young (still living with my parents) so I am not an "expert" but what I would do is explain to the company / housing owner the situation.

I would also seek legal help if the situation is that vital, maybe you can get a case win for money or something.

Ask to see the fine print that the REALTOR gave you and compare that with the fine print the HOUSING COMPANY gave you if they did so.

If the realtor contract / fine print fails to mention dog policy you can definitely get some cash / rewards if you decide to take legal action.
This post is by a banned member (wheresdapookie) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Pass it as a service dog say your depressed and the dog is the only thing that keeps you sane. Ez SE    Kappa