Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I can help you with your depression

by Luiskch19 - 14 November, 2018 - 06:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Luiskch19) - Unhide
Luiskch19  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
one of the best things we can do yo help with the depression is have a support group of people, mabye we don't have near us, but se have a really good group and i'm here yo help you  :pupper:
This post is by a banned member (CoolerMagga) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (cloudcloud) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
that sounds good.
its nice to be heard and not to be forgotten
This post is by a banned member (Kappapride) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 November, 2018 - 06:24 PM)Luiskch19 Wrote: Show More
one of the best things we can do yo help with the depression is have a support group of people, mabye we don't have near us, but se have a really good group and i'm here yo help you  :pupper:

I do not agree. One who isn't educated in helping depressed people can't do anything to help someone who is suffering from depression. One who has expercienced it themself can probably relate and be of some help but trying to explain depression to someone who hasn't experienced it themself is like trying to explain cancer to a 5 year old.
Luiskch19  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2018 - 04:37 PM by Luiskch19.)
(17 November, 2018 - 10:29 PM)CoolerMagga Wrote: Show More
Help me......

I am gifted have only one friend who is gifted too and has depressions like me...

We are getting bullied at school for beeing gifted and he is harming himself

who really needs help is the people who make you bullying, you and your friend must be together and know that their situation is really a reward and not a punishment  Smile and talk with your principal, i'm here anyway

(20 November, 2018 - 12:05 PM)cloudcloud Wrote: Show More
that sounds good.
its nice to be heard and not to be forgotten

Yep man, we have Friends in here  fine

(24 November, 2018 - 07:49 PM)Kappapride Wrote: Show More
(14 November, 2018 - 06:24 PM)Luiskch19 Wrote: Show More

I do not agree. One who isn't educated in helping depressed people can't do anything to help someone who is suffering from depression. One who has expercienced it themself can probably relate and be of some help but trying to explain depression to someone who hasn't experienced it themself is like trying to explain cancer to a 5 year old.

It's  science man...
This post is by a banned member (Plevejuan) - Unhide
Plevejuan  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Most of the time, you just have to listen to a person suffering from depression. Always ask your friend/significant other about how they are. Most folks depressed hide their feelings but a true friend will hear and help their friend in time of need.
Luiskch19  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 November, 2018 - 09:05 PM)Plevejuan Wrote: Show More
Most of the time, you just have to listen to a person suffering from depression.  Always ask your friend/significant other about how they are.  Most folks depressed hide their feelings but a true friend will hear and help their friend in time of need.

Yep man!
This post is by a banned member (fornut) - Unhide
fornut  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Really hate those who fake depression.. Tough times.