So I have a Mass Emailing Program that can spoof your email to ANY email you want it to and will send 2 emails a second for UNLIMITED times. You can also attach files and there is no having to log into any email before you send your emails. You simply type what email you want to show up as and then you’re golden! And on top of all this – the inbox rate is roughly 70 to 80 percent. It bypasses the spam box almost all the time.

So….I had an idea. The only thing I am missing is FUD macro builder for documents. If anyone has a malware document builder where when someone opens the document and enables macros it would silent download a silent miner and would like to have their silent miner spread to UNLIMITED PEOPLE then this is what I am wanting/needing.

• First, I will send you my silent miner or have you make one for me.
  • Second, You will make a macro enabled document that silent downloads my silent miner when opened and enabled.
  • Third, You will make the same thing but for you.
  • Fourth – Send both documents while labeling which one is mine to me and after I confirmed that mine silent download MY MINER and not yours and there is no funny games then the fun beings!
  • Fifth – I will start the email sending. You can also send me how you would like your document to look like and what spoofed email you would like to show up as also.
  • Sixth – Because I can send UNLIMITED emails I will not be stopping this email sending service. It will be sending 24/7. However because I need to and want to show you that on my side there is no funny games I will stop it for a second and download the logs. I will then send you the logs showing you that one email sent is my document and then the next email that is sent is yours. Basically every other one style. It will show 50/50 on emails sent are mine versus yours.

This can be a VERY VERY profitable!!! If we construct the email well, the document is COMPLETELY FUD and I constantly add more emails as I scrape them on the internet…..imagine how much money we can make a day!! So please message me if you want to team up! I promise I will always be up front with you and no funny games as long as you do it also. And lastly lets get rich together!!