This girl had this "premium" snap and I catfished her as a girl as I didn't want to pay. So she ended up sending some pictures and videos live but I am not actually 100% sure if it was legit her or not. She ended up making a story promoting some other friends Snapchat premium and turned out to be the same girl behind the account but using different pictures of a different girl. She would always avoid trying to send me a live snap of her holding fingers up but the first girl did actually send a snap to verify it was her. They both had the same email surprisingly and knowing the high scam risk I actually bought the first girls premium before she even promoted the second girl. But she never even sent me pics or anything. Even though she sent me some for free to the catfish account.

Anyways, would anyone like to try to catfish her or scam her? Maybe mass report her accounts?  I have her email and Snapchats. I am not that pissed about it since I took the risk but it sucks she scammed me not even sending anything.