Hello everyone, I am new here.. I am a noob, but Ive studied some java javascript php html and python basics, as well as a few other languages. I am trying to get into pentesting and am looking for suggestions on what you might do to configure yourself a mobile on the go hacking device. I've been looking into custom kernel compiling, I currently use kali net hunter, and have studied and gotten familiar with linux over the past year. I need to grasp better ways of finding information on targets, and really how to find vulnerabilities in other mobile device users as well as pointers on what exploits work best in certain scenarios, honestly any information reguarding mobile on the go hacking that includes wifi cracking/hacking wifi mitm attacks and ipcamera hacking, deauthing networks etc, would be greatly appreciated. Ive had someone hacking my stuff router and pc over the past two years and its time I figure out who is my stalker and retaliate. Anyways any pointers or information that could be shared with me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone, although I am a newbie, i am seriously an interested party in any of these subjects. Heart