Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I don’t know what to do in life

by carrierdeper - 21 November, 2019 - 05:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (carrierdeper) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Lately i’ve been struggling determining what i want to do in life after high school. I’m in 11th grade and i have like all A’s and a good future ahead of me education wise but i really don’t know what to do after high school since college doesn’t feel like my thing. I just want to be successful in making clothes or some online stuff.
This post is by a banned member (Sdee89) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrCrypto) - Unhide
MrCrypto  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
dont im being serious youll get crushed and its a once in a lifetime thing ( onehit wonder ) if you really want to then just pursue college under general studies until you find something you like ( community college ) and then try your online business then so that this way youll have some contacts youll pick up to help your business and grow it if you decide to make it a serious thing.
This post is by a banned member (voidedmilk) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Like said above, you're still young. You've only started to get the chance to think for yourself in terms of what you want to do with your life. If your experience is anything like mine was in high school, you will feel pressured to pick a major and apply to as many colleges/universities before you graduate from high school. To me I feel like its a stats thing for many school districts to get their numbers up for the number of kids going to further education, though I do believe many individual teachers want to see you move on to do something your passionate about and get the education you need to do so. I can agree to an extent that university not for everyone in the sense that some people don't need to go to school to feel fulfilled in life with what they do. However, I am also a firm believer that university is more than just learning the concepts and skills needed to go into a focused career field. 

There's pros and cons to both ideas. Networking, experiences, opportunity costs, finances, etc. Weigh your options. Sit down and genuinely think and make a list of where your opportunities might better align with. Ultimately, you're nervous about how things might end up. I've done both routes, being in and out of university, and I have to personally say the experience you gain from anything is pretty much the most important. I'm not going to say to go or not go. But I will say, you are young. Your ideals will change, and you will grow. You'll find new interests and retain/lose old ones. Go into whatever you decide with the proper resolve to give it your all no matter what and make no regrets. It's the best way you'll learn. There's more to life than the internet, as much as I rely on it and such. So go out and do what you feel is best for yourself. Life has a way of bringing you to where you need to be. Hope this helps
This post is by a banned member (BornToBeRich) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I would say if you want a normal organized life go ahead with a normal job. Otherwise find a nice business that fits to you and become self-employed. Good luck for the future boy :)
This post is by a banned member (pipitbutters) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Explore. Don't put yourself in a box like most people do. Want to make clothes - do it? Don't want to go to college? I didn't, one of my best ever decisions.

You've got time and time is the best teacher, don't worry just make sure you follow through with whatever you do.
This post is by a banned member (SincereMagnetic) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
You have alot of time, it is great that your considering your options, very smart, life has its way of working out and you will figure out wat is right for you, if you want to make ur own clothing u should learn about that industry, definitely get ur studies in the meantime.
This post is by a banned member (HashSlingingSlasher) - Unhide