Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I drink a LOT of coffee. Smh...

by possiblymayb - 11 July, 2020 - 09:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (possiblymayb) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm realizing a drink a LOT of coffee. I'm up to nearly a whole pot a day. Do you have any habits of munchies or drinks? Did you ever stop? If so, was it hard? I used to always chew gum too. Could it be an anxious habit?
I have a signature.  Hype  #coolkidsclub  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (kerintingcurly60) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ahuystore) - Unhide
ahuystore  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 July, 2020 - 09:52 AM)possiblymayb Wrote: Show More
I'm realizing a drink a LOT of coffee. I'm up to nearly a whole pot a day. Do you have any habits of munchies or drinks? Did you ever stop? If so, was it hard? I used to always chew gum too. Could it be an anxious habit?

Habit drinking coffee is very good for your body you know.. i'm expert about coffee, i have coffee shop and coffee farm. 
As long as you not adding so many sugar to your pot, it will be good. don't drink coffee over 5 PM cause it will ruin your sleep cycle
[Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]
Drink your coffee with less sugar. it will benefit you
This post is by a banned member (babyhomie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (possiblymayb) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@ahuystore You can teach me why coffee is good? I only drink black coffee.
I have a signature.  Hype  #coolkidsclub  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (JakeHodges1985) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2020 - 11:53 AM by JakeHodges1985.)
I think it's not ok to drink a pot of coffee per day. It's too much. I advise you to drink no more than 2 cups a day. However, it also depends on what coffee you drink. If you drink cappuccino or latte, it's okay, because there is more milk than the coffee itself. But if you drink Americano or espresso, you'd better change your habit. If you can't control your coffee consumption, I suggest you try coffee capsules. Each capsule has a certain amount of coffee, so it will be convenient for you. To choose a taste that suits you better I recommend you reading one nice article (thecoffeemaven.com) which describes in detail the best Nespresso capsules with ratings, reviews and all the pros and cons.
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
damn how much u drink man, im also an addict damn..
[Image: Signature1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (JakeHodges1985) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 September, 2020 - 01:31 PM)JakeHodges1985 Wrote: Show More
I think it's not ok to drink a pot of coffee per day. It's too much. I advise you to drink no more than 2 cups a day. However, it also depends on what coffee you drink. If you drink cappuccino or latte, it's okay, because there is more milk than the coffee itself. But if you drink Americano or espresso, you'd better change your habit. If you can't control your coffee consumption, I suggest you try coffee capsules. Each capsule has a certain amount of coffee, so it will be convenient for you. To choose a taste that suits you better I recommend you reading one nice article (thecoffeemaven.com) which describes in detail the best Nespresso capsules with ratings, reviews and all the pros and cons.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks