Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I just threw my autistic son of 30 years onto the street. No regrets.

by Azazxl - 05 September, 2022 - 10:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (Azazxl) - Unhide
Azazxl  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
He is mid-high functioning. In middle school, he was I would say about above-average. He was a math prodigy, made up his own language, aced his classes and was a wiz, although socially stunted. Then puberty hit, he stopped going outside, and he started destroying his and me and the wife's property. We loved him enough to let it slide though, and he lived with us along with the occasional stay at a psych ward.

Yesterday he killed our family cat after having a meltdown due to us trying to take his computer away after me and my wife caught him looking at anime hentai of girls who looked to be about five. He threw my prized high school football trophy (wherein I won state) at the poor thing, causing its skull to split and its brains to spill out.

I just about had it with them, wailed on them, threw him on the curb, and tossed his computers and gaming systems with him and told him if he ever came back I would KILL HIM.

Haven't seen him since.
Like my shit you gays

[Image: Thumbs_Up_Crying_Cat.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Rosted5) - Unhide
Rosted5  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
For some reason, I don't believe you...
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: NtYoywD.gif][Image: BXvR0GX.gif]