Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm feeling this community

by VeloxVPN - 08 June, 2019 - 03:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (VeloxVPN) - Unhide
VeloxVPN  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It feels awesome to join a new community as I was referred from other forum. I'm Paradisiac, lately registered as VeloxVPN due to my 'startup'. I'm planning to stay here long term, looking forward to new friends, connections and business ventures.
[Image: F2SFtga.png]
This post is by a banned member (FBI) - Unhide
FBI  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Welcome :D enjoy your stay!
you're not ugly, you are just fat. go touch grass
This post is by a banned member (Sartux) - Unhide
Sartux  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 June, 2019 - 03:53 PM)VeloxVPN Wrote: Show More
It feels awesome to join a new community as I was referred from other forum. I'm Paradisiac, lately registered as VeloxVPN due to my 'startup'. I'm planning to stay here long term, looking forward to new friends, connections and business ventures.

Welcome to the forum Paradisiac/VeloxVPN. I'm sure people here will be interested in your services as good VPNs are hard to come by.
This post is by a banned member (VeloxVPN) - Unhide
VeloxVPN  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 June, 2019 - 04:58 PM)Sartux Wrote: Show More

Welcome to the forum Paradisiac/VeloxVPN. I'm sure people here will be interested in your services as good VPNs are hard to come by.

Thank you, I'm hoping to bring awareness, assist those who need assistance and learn from others.
[Image: F2SFtga.png]
This post is by a banned member (0rcus) - Unhide
0rcus  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service

Welcome, and good luck with your startup.

That's an awesome business/service to provide.