Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm looking for a programmer for p2p Binance, in exchange I offer a free scheme.

by gafev44147 - 12 June, 2023 - 07:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (gafev44147) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2023 - 07:54 PM by gafev44147.)
Hello! I want to tell you about an interesting scheme that my friend, who is engaged in trading and programming, shared with me.
This scheme has only one drawback - a small percentage of 0.25% per transaction. To execute it, you need to use Binance.
The essence of the scheme is to purchase the BTS coin on the exchange and send it to the standard blockchain address binance-bts-1. However, the real trick lies in an old promotion that was available in BTS - you need to add "-deal" at the end of the address, resulting in binance-bts-1-deal.
It is also important to specify the memo of your wallet for this coin. Make sure to provide your memo, as the blockchain won't know where to send the funds. You can try it with $1 to confirm the functionality of the scheme.
However, there is one problem: my friend has automated this scheme, and the script handles the funds on its own. He doesn't want to share the script. Perhaps someone can help automate this "bug" in exchange for the provided scheme. You can reach me on Telegram: @mark_karlov.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (dcbi9) - Unhide
dcbi9  
Registered
Threads
[font][font]goooooood[/font][/font]