Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm new to cracking, Can someone teach me the basics of cracking?

by tempuser11 - 10 April, 2020 - 01:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (tempuser11) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Warned #1
I've seen videos and such on cracking but how do I actually do it? I have 0 knowledge and if you guys don't mind I hope you guys could share some knowledge with me :).
What are Configs,Proxies, Combo list ? How do i generate them/create?
This post is by a banned member (sodusme) - Unhide
sodusme  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Since I'm on quarantine and stay home stay safe order....

Config: is a file that has the parameters needed to crack into a site i.e. POST data or GET data, username, password, token, CSRF token, and other parameters that need to be processed to the server from a client.

Proxies: transparent, anonymous and high anonymous, Socks 4 and Socks 5. You will never use transparent because they spill your real I.P. to the server, anonymous will spill environmental variables that will tell the server that are you are using a proxy BUT it will not spill your true I.P., high anonymous will not spill any environmental variables to the server that you are using a proxy AND will hide your true I.P. Now within those three types of proxies you have HTTP (PORT 80) and HTTPS (PORT 443) proxies. The difference in those is if the site is running HTTPS they are requiring a "certification" known as an SSL certification on each login that is exchanged between the client and server to tell the client that the server is genuine and that it is not a fraudulent site.You MUST have an HTTPS proxy also known as an SSL proxy to process this certification. Most sites are running HTTPS now a days.

Combo List: is a list of username:password or email:passwords OR possibly numeric:password depending on what the site uses. Combos are the credentials that targets have used to log into sites and then are leaked in a SQLI attack and shared online. There are many, many tricks to obtaining and making your own combos---I won't share those you'll need to learn them as I had to.
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide