Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm terrified of getting old (not because of death)

by ApolloTools - 28 February, 2021 - 03:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (ApolloTools) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vegemite) - Unhide
Vegemite  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It's under the banter section, but I'm not sure if it's banter or not so I'm going to comment seriously.

First thing first, don't look how how long life can be, but how much you can do in that time. How much you can / will accomplish or would have by the time death happens. 
Quote:I am already extremely bored with nothing to do that much, that i'd rather sleep all day than wake up and do the same thing over and over again like i do everyday.

This almost sounds like the start of a mild depression. 
But if you're finding life a bit boring, make a goal and pursue it. Find hobbies (outside of the forum) to go and do, even activities with your significant other. Possibly a job, freelance things. Just anything to get yourself up and motivated for the day. It might seem really hard to do the first couple of times, but it'll progressively become easier over time. 
Even just exercising if you're into that can motivate someone. 

You just have to find what motivates you.

Also, it should change when you move in with your significant other, you should find routine and things you probably not normally do where you currently are. Though over time (6+months) you can start to fall down this rabbit hole again. I think you just need to go find something to do, to get you up and out of bed, hell even just make the bed. 

There's much more to life than boredom. You're just stuck doing a loop. You have to break it, do something different some day. 

My PM's are open if you ever need to talk (:
This post is by a banned member (Rook6) - Unhide
Rook6  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I agree with vegemite. Finding a hobby is a great way to stay entertained and give life some meaning. Having something that you love to do can give you that reason to get out of bed every day. Whether it's to go do something related to your hobby, or to make sure that you can keep doing that hobby.
This post is by a banned member (swagamoney) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
it's just the quarantine man... life will be better soon