SO heres the dilema im in. So I have a couple TD ameritrade broker accounts set up for shits and giggles. Mainly because I am having a hell of a time setting up a US checking account online. I have us residency/immigration + front scan of SSN and front scan  US DL. Most online banking institutions require a front and a back of the id or DL. TD amertitrde brokerage accounts do not require photo ID verification to create the account & they allow check cashing. As far as the checks.... Well craigslist has a great variety of scammers that want you to cash a check sent in the mail. So ive  posted adds that are fake to receive check offers from scammers exclusively. So last week I deposited a check for 1,900.00$ a scammer sent me. Went to bed and woke up around 6pm about 15 hours later and the check was deposited no problem! Okay so fedral guidelines state that you cannot deposit money into a brokerage account and then imediatly withdrawl their a 4 day wait period.  My question here is this seeing that my 4 day period is up later today, I do not think TDameritrade will let me withdrawl to a Chime account I have set up in the same name. To keep my funds safe from lets say a fraud claim from whomever owns the original account where the funds originated would it be smart to transfer the funds to a secondary TDameritrade I have in a differnt target's name. This service is free for brokerage accounts under TDameritrade. After trasnsfering deleting the account the check was cashed under? Thus possibly hiding the chain of money at least for a little while until I get a US bank account that I can withdrawl from setup for TDameritrade? 
please serious answers only!!!!!!