Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I need access to mailboxies on 4 domains, but there is no access to the domains.

by will_wonkA - 27 September, 2023 - 03:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (will_wonkA) - Unhide
Threads
I registered temporary emails for myself, hoping that I would work before I lost access, but I didn’t have time. [Image: smart.gif]
I tried googling domains, there was no new information and no sites where you could register your email, only old everything. I tried to write to the new owners, the hosters do not provide direct contact and the owners do not go to the hoster emails, so I wrote there. I also wrote everywhere I could about the WHOIS information. There is no connection.Those who know, please tell me how I can get access to mail on these domains?
Maybe somehow we can get through and get in touch with the owners? Maybe you can somehow find out the MX, TXT records of domains, and redirect letters to another email? Maybe we can somehow find new sites with mail on these domains?
Well, it can’t be that some idiot bought a domain and sat with it and didn’t do anything...
I'm ready to pay if your advice helps me. I'll send you the domains in a private message.
This post is by a banned member (prodyguns) - Unhide
prodyguns  
Threads
1 Year of service
Email [email protected]