Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I need help | realationship

by Eclipse - 24 April, 2021 - 06:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Eclipse) - Unhide
Eclipse  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello everyone. So I am in highschool and I am getting into my first "serious" relationship. 
So i started talking to this girl a week or two ago. I started flirting with her this last week alot. Yesterday night after school she asked me if i wanted to chill with her b4 cheer. I of course said yes and her friend looked at me and like gave that sign and like i should do it. so i said yes and we walked down to a back hall way where we just hung out for about 10 mins. thats when her friends went and "changed" her friends left us alone for about 10 mins. we made lots of eye contact and talked alot. Then her friends came back and said we will be right back. Her friends are tryna to get me and her to do something weather its making out or what ever. But we started to flirt with eachother and talking about dirty things, thats when they came back 10 mins later. Then we went up to the gym and i headed out. I forgot to even as for the snap. I will see her monday and I belive she has cheer. Could i ask her for her snap and tell her i have feelings, or tell her i have feelings then ask for the snap? or am i going to fast with this, i wanna go at a comfortable pace with this and i dont wanna mess it up now. but i belive she knows i have feelings for her, but i feel like she has feelings for me to. we flirt with eachother alot and we are honest and very open to eachother and make lots of contact. I just need some adivce. So the question is. Should I tell her I have feelings for her then go for the snap. or go for the snap then tell her I have feelings or what should I do. 
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Just finger her and see how it ends up, im sure she will enjoy it
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Blaxus) - Unhide
Blaxus  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Just show her your micropenis right away, girls love that shit.

This post is by a banned member (Harmony) - Unhide
Harmony  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
don't tell her you have feelings for her , wait,  don't rush it.
This post is by a banned member (Oxyde) - Unhide
Oxyde  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 April, 2021 - 06:37 PM)Crystal Wrote: Show More
don't tell her you have feelings for her , wait,  don't rush it.

He's in high school, I don't think that relationships are meant to be serious at that age.

I'd recommend kissing her directly at the right moment as she's into you apparently and waiting for you to make your move.
This post is by a banned member (Eclipse) - Unhide
Eclipse  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Oxyde @Crystal Thank you for the support. I have contacted a professional to help me through this.
This post is by a banned member (brank) - Unhide
brank  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Theres absolutely no shame at all in telling someone how you feel about them. My advice would be to shoot your shot, and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
This post is by a banned member (louay75) - Unhide
louay75  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
i don't think you need to tell her abt your feelings rn, just ask for her snap and keep hanging out with her, just make a move when you feel it's the right time. I usually try and put my arm around her or hold her hand to sort of test the waters, if she goes with it, i know it's probably okay to go for a kiss.